MAVERICKS Are Arriving at Local Dealer

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
Stopped by my local Ford Dealer here in Middle Tennessee and right in front of me were two Maverick Trucks. One was White (XL) and one Blue (XLT) with one other, some where at the dealership. The two I saw were sold and the sales person said the other one was still available. So, they are now out there to actually touch if you have never seen one in person. I am still waiting for a build date on my order.
Sponsored

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've gone to two dealerships to see these in person. It did not do anything to make me rethink my order, even though they were both the XL trim with nothing added.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
The tracker shows a dealer stock unit I have reserved as been delivered. I called the dealership today and they said they weren’t aware of any mavericks already on the lot. Not sure it the tracker is wrong or salesman is clueless

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The tracker shows a dealer stock unit I have reserved as been delivered. I called the dealership today and they said they weren’t aware of any mavericks already on the lot. Not sure it the tracker is wrong or salesman is clueless
"salesman is clueless" - SHOCKING -hahahahaha

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Or they sold it

Sponsored

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looked at two today on dealer lot, one XL Area 51 EB AWD and one XLT Alto Blue FX4. They were parked between my 04 Ranger and new 2021 Ranger. Not disappointed at all and still keeping my RR FE Hybrid on order.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer just received their first Maverick, sold to an employee. A Velocity Blue Lariat.. Said I can come by and take a look at it anytime. So this is getting real for me. Now just need my Hybrid to be built.
Sponsored