First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger/Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Member tracked my build and it showed 5/23. Delivery to my dealer in Florida. Today he tracked it and it’s been in Louisville KY since Friday so I feel I’m not getting today.
Anybody else had theirs delivered using CSX to Florida and wondering if they had same problems.
Sponsored

ziotomasso

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ETA for my Maverick to Jacksonville is 27 May 2023, Shipped out of Mexico on 4 May. Then Oklahoma, then Ramora Kansas, then Dwight Kansas, Troots Ave, Kansas, then Kirk Mo, last night to Gateway Yard, Il. That yard is a huge distribution center, so I figure it'll hit CSX soon and eventually Jax. They still have time, and the CSX program has been saying what railroad it's on, from TTGX to UP and now ALS, the owners of Gateway yard.
I've been so happy since some of you have taught me about the CSX program.
Thanks and good luck to all.
UPDATE
Today, 8 May, CSX program sez my Maverick is in Rose Lake, Illinois, ETA Jacksonville, FL 15 May 2023, First time they have ever mentioned an ETA to anywhere. All good
UPDATE
Hit a snag. On 9 May, the car was put under a "bad order" which means a safety issue was found. It came out of Bad Order status yesterday, but hasn't moved out of Avon, Indiana, for over 24 hours now.
Even dealers fancy program has recorded this with no ETA anywhere. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Oscar!

Last edited:

Cromwell

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How do I use the CSX program?
I used this information to track. Remember to HANG UP if the tracker offers to connect you to a human!
One of the members here posted this info, which is what I've used to track mine. I used the number pad, not voice, except for saying "Done".

Took me forever to figure this out. Maybe it will help others here. Step 3 translated TTGX so you can enter it.
Remember do not stay on to talk with a person. !!!!
1. Call CSX: 1-800-235-2352

2. The first voice prompt: enter 1#.

(for location)

3. Enter Letter code. TTGX becomes

81814192 #

4. Then enter the number part of you rail car ID.

97xxxx#

5. At the next voice prompt enter ## (same as saying "done")

Listen for the location information.

When done, hang up.

The information you'll be given by the voice for location may be a little obscure.

It's important not to be transferred to a real person. HANG UP.

bcmav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was able to get the Rail and Car info from Ford Chat. The Steps as outlined above work like a charm. Some of the city names are a bit hard to understand, but other than that it's A#1 . Great Job!
Sponsored