First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everybody. I bought an XL figuring no cruise control would be just fine. Well I have taken my Maverick XL 2.0 AWD on a few trips and miss cruise control more than I thought. I’ve researched Rostra and they do not have a system ready for the Mavericks just yet. I was wondering if anybody knew of a Ford OEM plug and play Cruise Control. I know they have the Safety and Security plug and play for the remote start with your key fab. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Other than that I have 1800 miles on mine and it has been fantastic. They need to out cruise control on all models in my opinion. I rented a 22 Toyota Corolla LE and it was bare bones and it still had cruise control and I used it! Lol
Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁
Someone posted where they bought a salvage steering wheel from a Escape and or older Feista did a swap out and used ForScan and just like that CC and it was pretty cheap all things considered! Definitely cheaper than upgrading to the XLT just to get CC
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Someone posted where they bought a salvage steering wheel from a Escape and or older Feista did a swap out and used ForScan and just like that CC and it was pretty cheap all things considered! Definitely cheaper than upgrading to the XLT just to get CC
You don't even need to swap the wheel, just the switches.