First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I'm in my own garage I now have pipes that fit on my ratchet as well as my breaker bar...

I was shopping for battery drills a few weeks back and they now have battery drivers too- they're pretty big so it would only work if you had space but I wonder if they couldn't build a 90 degree angled version?.....
Sponsored

Saltwater Cowboys

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Ram 1500, 23 CG XTL Lux, 24 SB Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Anyone active in this thread should also have a can of this in their shop:

https://www.kroil.com/

You're welcome. 🤠
I do. Get it at Napa. But I was working on the boat, which is 20 minutes from my house where my good tools are.

rivermaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Ford Fusion (UK), MEV Sonic7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I literally do that almost every time I work on a car. Alot of times its the only way to get a tool in the place. A straight ratchet or breaker bar may not fit in the area and you have to do that. Can also be combined with stubby wrenches. I also use pipe over wrenches aswell. I have been known to shave down wrench ends, slot boxed end ones, heat and bend wrenches. I also use socket extensions to drive out bolts, and deep sockets with extensions to bend bolts or threaded rod to my whims.
Been there , done all of that. I have quite a collection of bent, ground down and otherwise modified wrenches plus some home made ones - if I ever need to tighten the gearlever collar on an early Lotus Elan I have the tool for it!

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Been there , done all of that. I have quite a collection of bent, ground down and otherwise modified wrenches plus some home made ones - if I ever need to tighten the gearlever collar on an early Lotus Elan I have the tool for it!
Why buy a valve stem remover when you can carve one out of a flat head. It's not full finished yet but I have been able to use my brake rotor bender for a few aluminum projects.
Sponsored