Sponsored

Nurburgring lap times

Phil37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Golf Sportwagen, 2012 VW Routan
Is anyone planning to take their Maverick to the Ring? Maybe with a tune, open air intake, a few suspension mods such as Eibach lowering springs, Bilstein B8 dampers, Eibach rear sway bar, some Continental DWS-06 Plus tires this pickup truck might do a 9 1/2 min lap.

Post your times here. Please let us know whether it is Hybrid, Ecoboost FWD or Ecoboost AWD w/ or wo 4k tow package.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Is anyone planning to take their Maverick to the Ring?
I noticed the subject is Nurburgring as in Germany. Is that what you are asking? I've been to the Formula 1 races there back in the 70's so it's been awhile. I was thinking it was a little far to pack my Maverick in Florida and ship it to Germany and back. I see you're in Mississippi so you will have even farther the ship.

I'm assuming you aren't serious. But if you are, I'm betting there won't be a lot of entries on your thread.

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
🍿

OP
OP

Phil37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Golf Sportwagen, 2012 VW Routan
I noticed the subject is Nurburgring as in Germany. Is that what you are asking? I've been to the Formula 1 races there back in the 70's so it's been awhile. I was thinking it was a little far to pack my Maverick in Florida and ship it to Germany and back. I see you're in Mississippi so you will have even farther the ship.

I'm assuming you aren't serious. But if you are, I'm betting there won't be a lot of entries on your thread.
I actually was serious, however I probably wasn't that clear. My thread title should have been something like "Who's stationed in Germany / Europe ? Will you take your Maverick to the Ring?" For the if and when I get another assignment in Europe, I'll definitely ship the Maverick overseas and see what it can do on the Ring.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I actually was serious, however I probably wasn't that clear. My thread title should have been something like "Who's stationed in Germany / Europe ? Will you take your Maverick to the Ring?" For the if and when I get another assignment in Europe, I'll definitely ship the Maverick overseas and see what it can do on the Ring.
Remember to post video if or when you do!

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Spent 7 years at Rhein Main (2 back to back tours). I enjoyed my time there. The first time I went to Nurburgring I met Jackie Stewart. He was an awesome driver in his day. Second time I went, didn't meet anyone special but the race was great. Wish I could return.
Sponsored