Sponsored

Colorado Maverick owners

Deleted member 3640

Well now I'm frustrated, as I went there to see inside and sit in this and they would not open it up[ while I was there. Disappointing. Spent more time over at the Jeep display talking about a Cherokee Trailhawk as a result.

ML
Sponsored

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL 4K Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Getting mine in the next two weeks. Anybody in Colorado interested in swapping my XL Steelies for your XLT or Lariat Wheels?

Anybody else go through Groove Ford? Hoping I don't get marked up for market adjustments at all...

Mav4Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Went to the Denver auto show to see the truck in person. i was disappointed at first because they were not letting me in the truck or even open the doors. I came back later and someone had convinced them to open the doors. I’m glad I came back. I also saw a Bronco with the area 51 color.

https://denverautoshow.com/

DF722CCB-8BB1-45A0-860B-A674AD4F621D.jpeg
I went to the show for this purpose aswell. They ended up opening the doors and letting me poke me head in but not sit in it. Why bring it at all?

MikeIn8R

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ecosport, 2017 Explorer, 2015 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In case anyone is looking to do a test drive, Autonation Ford down in Littleton has an XLT in Velocity Blue that they are keeping rather than selling so people can test it. They had six others delivered this week but they are all sold.

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered a Shadow Black Lariat 2.0EB w/Lux pkg/4K tow and Fx4. Build date was initially set for Nov. 15 but for an email this evening that delayed it until the 22nd. Whatever. I can’t control that and won’t bitch like some others have. My Tacoma is reliable and will get me through the end 👍.

Sponsored

KRae

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kareena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki SX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Getting mine in the next two weeks. Anybody in Colorado interested in swapping my XL Steelies for your XLT or Lariat Wheels?

Anybody else go through Groove Ford? Hoping I don't get marked up for market adjustments at all...
I am going through Groove Ford. They called the other day just to remind me that they have my order and I asked about extra fees to expect. They said there would be a dealership paperwork fee (like $599), taxes and maybe some locking lug nuts. I know they are going to try and do an extended warranty as well. My parents got their Bronco from them and they are happy with the experience so I hope to have a good experience as well. I go into any car buying experience ready to advocate for myself.

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL 4K Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Going to Groove Ford on Friday to pickup. No mark-ups besides the title, tax, dealer fees, and the locking nuts.

Cant wait!

RocketJockey83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius c
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just found this thread. Ordered cactus grey Lariat through Loveland Ford. Confirmation received 14 June. No schedule yet but I did get the email about the free fits kit so I know they have it in the system... somewhere. My dealership has received several but they have sold before I could go take a look at them. So haven't seen one in person. When I do, I'll probably shed a tear knowing I probably won't see mine until February or March... or May... or June...

RocketJockey83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius c
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
By the way. Has anyone here taken delivery?

pawalsh610

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick 1st Edition Lariat, Mazda 2
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just found this thread. Ordered cactus grey Lariat through Loveland Ford. Confirmation received 14 June. No schedule yet but I did get the email about the free fits kit so I know they have it in the system... somewhere. My dealership has received several but they have sold before I could go take a look at them. So haven't seen one in person. When I do, I'll probably shed a tear knowing I probably won't see mine until February or March... or May... or June...
No delivery yet. Unfortunately I think you are correct, those of us that ordered the Hybrid will not be taking delivery anytime soon. I was able to see one in person at the Denver Auto show but no chance to drive. My father has been driving a Prius for 10+ years so I am looking forward to the Hybrid.

Sponsored

RocketJockey83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius c
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No delivery yet. Unfortunately I think you are correct, those of us that ordered the Hybrid will not be taking delivery anytime soon. I was able to see one in person at the Denver Auto show but no chance to drive. My father has been driving a Prius for 10+ years so I am looking forward to the Hybrid.
I've been driving a prius c for the last ten years as well. Has been a really good car other than not being able to haul anything in it. We've owned 3 hybrids so far and I've been very pleased with them not only from a mpg standpoint but also reliability and lower maintenence. I think your gonna like it!

mrjspence

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In NoCo. Picking one up from a dealer in NM who was honest, sold at msrp, didn’t hassle for add-on BS, and had a low doc fee. Towing it home on a vehicle flatbed with our (older) F150.

mrjspence

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In NoCo. Picking one up from a dealer in NM who was honest, sold at msrp, didn’t hassle for add-on BS, and had a low doc fee. Towing it home on a vehicle flatbed with our (older) F150. Will get to squeeze in a short road trip before winter and not wait until 2022 for a Maverick.

DeanR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback Tundra F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In case anyone is looking to do a test drive, Autonation Ford down in Littleton has an XLT in Velocity Blue that they are keeping rather than selling so people can test it. They had six others delivered this week but they are all sold.
I was there two weeks ago and they had an Alito blue Lariat fully loaded FX4 with a moonroof I drove it around and ordered one about like it.
Sponsored