Teri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue, ordered Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Within the last few weeks, in the course of my job as a city transit employee, I have seen several wild Mavericks in the distance.... Velocity Blue, black, white, Carbonized grey, a cyber orange corraled at a dealer waiting on the owner to arrive and a red today... I think a pepper red. Too far away to see if EB or hybrid, or which trim.

Hopefully, within the month, I can catch my area51 Maverick.
Sponsored

Angry Hippo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hot Pepper Red, FX4, 4k Tow
I saw an Area 51 high up in the hills in Golden, CO the other day. Only one I've seen so far.

I liked it. Looked very much like a truck, at least from the seat of my econobox sedan.

Adospeed

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid in Shadow Black
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Within the last few weeks, in the course of my job as a city transit employee, I have seen several wild Mavericks in the distance.... Velocity Blue, black, white, Carbonized grey, a cyber orange corraled at a dealer waiting on the owner to arrive and a red today... I think a pepper red. Too far away to see if EB or hybrid, or which trim.

Hopefully, within the month, I can catch my area51 Maverick.
Hey Teri, I'm rolling around in the Shadow Black Hybrid XLT. :) Hope to see you around!!

OP
OP
Teri

Teri

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Teri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Since I tend to drive a lot around town in the course of my job, I think up odd things. This time of year, the Pikes Peak or Bust rodeo is going on. Rodeos and Mavericks kinda go together, to this former Texas girl anyway. So, I'm thinking that once the rodeo is over, I'm going to wash the Mav and drive over to the rodeo grounds where they have split rail fences around parking areas for some pictures. I was thinking it would be awesome if some other wild caught Mavs were there too. Let me know what you guys think!

Qwillex

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav Hybrid XLT, 04 Ford F350, 12 Mazda CX-9
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a carbonized gray hybrid, you'll typically see me on powers in the morning going to work.

Sponsored

Qwillex

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav Hybrid XLT, 04 Ford F350, 12 Mazda CX-9
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've also seen a couple of company mavericks with wraps. One for Smith plumbing and one for pavco. Didn't get close enough to see EB vs hybrid

OP
OP
Teri

Teri

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Teri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Drove by the rodeo grounds, no go since they were setting up for something.... But day off, so drove up to Divide.
Ford Maverick Wild Mavericks seen in Colorado Springs 20220719_102552
Ford Maverick Wild Mavericks seen in Colorado Springs 20220719_102552
Sponsored