Colorado Maverick owners

UmbrellaCorp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SQ5 2011 Outback 2023 Maverick (on order)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good looking truck! Just acquired a cactus gray myself. THAT lighting really shows how this color "morphs" depending on the type of light, time of day , etc.. I love it!

BTW, I didn't realize this thread existed! Greetings from Gunnison! 👋
Thanks!

Love the color. Hello from Westminster!
Sponsored

joku

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey all,

I got the itch for one of these and started looking on Truecar. I found a white XLT in eastern Colorado but when I called, it has just sold.

I got a call from SilTerhar Ford in Broomfield asking what I was looking for. I told them I wanted an XLT with the Black Appearance Package and listed a few colors I didn't like and said I'd be interested in the rest.

Salesman jumped into the ordering system with his manager and spotted an incoming order they had in November that wasn't spoken for. Cactus Gray XLT AWD with BAP. It was around 33k MSRP.

I used to sell Fords in another life so I shot the shit with the salesman and the NCM in the tower over the phone and they agreed to sell it for MSRP or better depending on incentives at the time. I gave them $500 over the phone to hold it.

A month later, the salesman text me a VIN and told me it would be there on Friday. They got the PDI done and called and I went down after work and was in and out in an hour.

I planned on using the $1,750 available from Ford for military, first responder and recent college grad. Evidently, they won't stack 'em so I took the $750 college one and my own police credit union financing.

Overall I love it. Only has 150 miles on it but so far so good!

PXL_20231102_004043522.jpg

Mine must have been on the same truck. My Cactus Grey was delivered to STH on Friday and I picked it up Saturday morning. If Steve was your salesman, he was super easy to work with.

UmbrellaCorp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SQ5 2011 Outback 2023 Maverick (on order)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine must have been on the same truck. My Cactus Grey was delivered to STH on Friday and I picked it up Saturday morning. If Steve was your salesman, he was super easy to work with.
Sorry for clarification, I was off on the dates. It was a Wednesday not a Friday. (it was my "Friday" on my work schedule lol) November 1st.

It actually got there on Halloween but they needed to PDI it and my salesman asked if he could wait until November 1 for his stats, which I was totally cool with having worked in the biz years ago.

(They get bonuses and spins/spiffs paid based on monthly sales numbers. )

Love the Cactus Gray!

Mine was a split deal between Gio and Kaid. Both were great guys. Gio even followed me home with it so I could drive home in my work car and had his wife pick him up at my house lol.

STH is a great Ford dealer. I've dealt with crappy ones and these guys are legit.

mikehailwood

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Big thanks to KCHahn for allowing me to drive his hybrid. The truck went uphill much better than my 4-cyl. 2001 Ranger and, of course, gives much better fuel economy. Thanks also to pawalsch610 for also making a test drive offer. I'd likely order a Maverick truck today if I could.
I ordered my 2023 Maverick in September of 2022. When they stopped building 2023's, my September 2023 order for a 2024 went into effect. Last week I received a January build date and VIN for my 2024. Thanks again to KCHahn and pawalsch610.
Sponsored