Sponsored

Coiling tonneau cover

Gray Goose

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
RG
Joined
Jul 14, 2023
Threads
21
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
1,987
Location
Wissota
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2024 Cactus XL AWD, 2017 GMC Terrain, 2012 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Looks great!
I have a folding cover myself just because it has less places for ice to jam.

Ford Maverick Coiling tonneau cover PXL_20240620_223827849
 

Escapologist

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
May 26, 2025
Threads
28
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
1,523
Location
Niagara Region, ON
Vehicle(s)
2025 Lariat Hyb AWD 4K, '25 Escape PHEV, Versa, T&C
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
Hiya Alex, you've got a couple of months on it now. I was checking these out since they popped up for reasonable money. So any niggles yet or is it still getting the job done? Thanks. Also, tried anything on the T slot rails?
 
OP
OP
Alex M.

Alex M.

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Alex
Joined
Aug 19, 2024
Threads
13
Messages
66
Reaction score
118
Location
15905
Vehicle(s)
2025 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hiya Alex, you've got a couple of months on it now. I was checking these out since they popped up for reasonable money. So any niggles yet or is it still getting the job done? Thanks. Also, tried anything on the T slot rails?
The Maverick tailgate is FAR from water tight, so I do get some water in from the end of the cover to the tailgate area. Also a little up front since there is no gap for the water to drain as in full size trucks with a separate bed/body. Other than that, no complaints yet. I have no need for the T slot rails so no info on that.
 

Mollydog1976

2.5L Hybrid
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
16
Reaction score
28
Location
Seattle
Vehicle(s)
2011 Santa Fe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It looks like a solid cover and a nice install. Can you tell me if the t slots are plastic or aluminum (or aluminum molded into plastic)? I’m wondering about the durability of the track if I put a rack on there and would want it to me metal and not plastic.
Thank!
 

Fletch_KC

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Aug 9, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
126
Reaction score
272
Location
Kansas City
Vehicle(s)
2025 Maverick Lariat Hybrid AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for posting this and for the updates. I've been considering this one since it seems to be a decent price. I appreciate the pics of the inside of the bed with this installed (I've been wondering how much of the bed space the roll-up "box" takes up).
Sponsored

 
 







Top