Sponsored

Check What New Accessories Muslogy Made for Maverick And Win Your Prize!

Wylie61

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have most musology items, dash tray, console organizer , console cover. 14 piece carbon fiber set looks great installed. Would be interested in a piece above glove box. ** 15 **. Would tie whole set together .

Ford Maverick Check What New Accessories Muslogy Made for Maverick And Win Your Prize! 61p3YMabxsL._AC_SL1000_
Sponsored

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
It definitely takes more than 7 days! I ordered on May 12 and it is still in transit.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Can I have your order number? The team will check it for you

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can I have your order number? The team will check it for you
I'm tracking the package. It'll be here in a few days.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
a
Have most musology items, dash tray, console organizer , console cover. 14 piece carbon fiber set looks great installed. Would be interested in a piece above glove box. ** 15 **. Would tie whole set together .

61p3YMabxsL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
Awesome! Thank you so much for your support. The trim piece around the radio controls might arrive at Amazon warehouse in 10 days.

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Currently our trim pieces for the radio controls are on the way to the Amazon warehouse and we are offering the shipment from China directly for those who want to purchase it now, and it usually takes 7 days to arrive if it's shipped out from China. I will recommend purchasing it after the inventory arrives at Amazon warehouse because the delivery is faster and we will provide a discount then.
Ford Maverick Check What New Accessories Muslogy Made for Maverick And Win Your Prize! truck radio controls trim piece gaps
@Muslogy Auto, I just received my radio controls trim piece and there are 2 gaps. Can I get one that fits better and doesn't have the gaps?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
truck radio controls trim piece gaps.png
@Muslogy Auto, I just received my radio controls trim piece and there are 2 gaps. Can I get one that fits better and doesn't have the gaps?
Thank you so much for letting us know about this. That's weird because we send the final product to the owner for fitting test and there is no gap. Can you try to move the right part down to remove the gap? Please let us know how it goes. We will make sure things go perfectly for you.

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thank you so much for letting us know about this. That's weird because we send the final product to the owner for fitting test and there is no gap. Can you try to move the right part down to remove the gap? Please let us know how it goes. We will make sure things go perfectly for you.
@Muslogy Auto, I've tried to remove the gaps. It doesn't work. There is always a gap present no matter how the part is manipulated.

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

61p3YMabxsL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
I totally agree with you!! That area needs to be addressed!! I have dreamed of this in dark or brown wood trim,matte black, carbon fiber,etc...something!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
@Muslogy Auto, I've tried to remove the gaps. It doesn't work. There is always a gap present no matter how the part is manipulated.
I see. Please message me with your order number. We will address the issue for you

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

kentsa1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat, 2021 Honda CRV EXL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, it adds a second space to store things and the spaces are larger than stock.
It fits tight to the stock opening and there are foam strips to stick on it if necessary.
I did not use the foam strips and mine does not rattle at all(2022 AWD with FXZ4 package and Trailer tow package. compare this photo with my other photo.
Ford Maverick Check What New Accessories Muslogy Made for Maverick And Win Your Prize! IMG_2877

elizabethk314

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

elizabethk314

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You need a auto dimming mirror, my friend 😀
That’s on the list. Just have to find an auto dimming without homelink that will work.
Sponsored