Sponsored

What additional functionality Muslogy Dash Storage Tray has?

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hi guys!

Thank you so much for all your support for our brand. Since the release of our Dash Storage Tray, we have received many reviews and feedback from Maverick owners. We really appreciate it!

And here we would like to share two of the brilliant ideas on the tray. I have to say that's really creative! Bring additional functionality to the tray!

1. Adding a "mock up" to the tray, giving the tray an additional dimension that allows for concealed space as well as a flat surface for additional functionality.
Ford Maverick What additional functionality Muslogy Dash Storage Tray has? 1681269571453

Ford Maverick What additional functionality Muslogy Dash Storage Tray has? 1681269583874

Ford Maverick What additional functionality Muslogy Dash Storage Tray has? 1681269606039

2. Change it to a GPS holder
Ford Maverick What additional functionality Muslogy Dash Storage Tray has? 1681269658852

Please share your idea if you think there is more additional functionality for the tray!

NOTE: The discount code " 10MTCDASH " has been reactivated
Link to our dash storage tray: click here
Sponsored

Lookn4bikes

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe a rubber gasket or u channel along the lower edge. I'm afraid that it may scratch the dashboard over time.

bayslarry69

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi guys!

Thank you so much for all your support for our brand. Since the release of our Dash Storage Tray, we have received many reviews and feedback from Maverick owners. We really appreciate it!

And here we would like to share two of the brilliant ideas on the tray. I have to say that's really creative! Bring additional functionality to the tray!

1. Adding a "mock up" to the tray, giving the tray an additional dimension that allows for concealed space as well as a flat surface for additional functionality.
Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us on the Dash Storage Tray for Maverick owners. We're so glad to hear that the product has received positive reviews and feedback from your customers.

It's great to see that the product is not only functional, but also has room for additional creative ideas. Your first idea of adding a "mock up" to the tray is really creative and innovative. It definitely adds an additional dimension to the tray and provides concealed space for storing items, as well as a flat surface for added functionality.

We always appreciate hearing from our customers and value your feedback. Thank you again for your support and for sharing your brilliant ideas with us. Keep up the great work!

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Who is making that “mockup” tray that you show?

I am very interested in obtaining that piece.

We have this wonderful Muslogy dash storage tray, and want to use it for our GPS suction mount … but the indented space is just a bit too narrow for it to fit.

We have been contemplating cutting a piece of wood to fit in there for this purpose … but a purpose-built fitted tray would be so much better. (We do not have a 3D printer)

So … whoever out there has made this piece, please get in touch. I am interested in buying one.

@Muslogy Auto , is this a piece you would consider offering as an option with your tray?

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Maybe a rubber gasket or u channel along the lower edge. I'm afraid that it may scratch the dashboard over time.
Thank you for your suggestions. Our tray is molded with a smooth surface and sits in the area flat. It will not scratch the dashboard in daily use. Or you can attach the felt tape included in our package if you have this concern.
Thank you so much again for bringing your concern to us which is definitely helpful for us to make improvements.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us on the Dash Storage Tray for Maverick owners. We're so glad to hear that the product has received positive reviews and feedback from your customers.

It's great to see that the product is not only functional, but also has room for additional creative ideas. Your first idea of adding a "mock up" to the tray is really creative and innovative. It definitely adds an additional dimension to the tray and provides concealed space for storing items, as well as a flat surface for added functionality.

We always appreciate hearing from our customers and value your feedback. Thank you again for your support and for sharing your brilliant ideas with us. Keep up the great work!
Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate it.
And yea! That's really creative to add a "mock up", we received the idea from one of our customers and believe it should be known to more Maverick owners.
May I know what team are you from if you don't mind me asking? Since you mentioned "our customers", just curious about that lol

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided

We have this wonderful Muslogy dash storage tray, and want to use it for our GPS suction mount … but the indented space is just a bit too narrow for it to fit.

We have been contemplating cutting a piece of wood to fit in there for this purpose … but a purpose-built fitted tray would be so much better. (We do not have a 3D printer)

So … whoever out there has made this piece, please get in touch. I am interested in buying one.

@Muslogy Auto , is this a piece you would consider offering as an option with your tray?
Not sure if he is on MTC. We communicate on Facebook. Let me check it with him.

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Not sure if he is on MTC. We communicate on Facebook. Let me check it with him.
Thank you so much! If he is open to it, you could send me his FB user name in a private conversation here, and I will message him in FB.

Last edited:

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

A cover or lid for the tray would be nice.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
A cover or lid for the tray would be nice.
Hey I have brought it to the team but we are not sure how many owners would like to add a cover. And we find the simple design allows more additional functionality. I would be glad to make an update if we are making the lid-version

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What about a silicone insert designed to hold a cell phone in landscape perspective. They have these types of mounts out there that stick to your dash, however the Mavericks cubby makes it impossible to use. This could be a simple solution and a great addition to this piece.

bayslarry69

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

it would be great if you can show some suggestions to figure out

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Thank you so much! If he is open to it, you could send me his FB user name in a private conversation here, and I will message him in FB.
He shared the process he made the mock up with us
1. Make measurements
2. Use a piece of corrugated plastic, and painted it navy blue to match the trim
I will create a FB group to discuss it
Sponsored