NonFormulaic

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes S500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Take a look it first then decide if your not in a hurry then wait it out but dealer does cancel order and sell it to others or make up excuses during transport etc etc and mark it up. This was my first truck/ford I’ve never loaded anything on it and take really good care of it. I’ve always owned euro cars my whole life but the new ev ride just arrive yesterday. I’m just exited for the owner with this truck btw the mileages was 8300 think when I sold it.
The ride on the AWD is supposedly superior to the Hybrid. The 4 wheeler has the multi link rear suspension. Separately, your modification of the audio sounds excellent….but I’m 100% certain that it will void the Ford warranty if anything electrical goes awry.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Orb1T

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick,Porsche 986,997.1,S4,Tesla
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi…..I’m the guy who reserved your Mav. Anything more I should know about it? Any rattles/vibrations with the added speakers? Alignment/balance is perfect? Thx.
It’s a only a single speaker that doesn’t take up any space underneath the backseat it’s probably a size of a book. I’d dint have the lariat version and wanted a better sound for jazz and stock speaker are not that good.
The ride on the AWD is supposedly superior to the Hybrid. The 4 wheeler has the multi link rear suspension. Separately, your modification of the audio sounds excellent….but I’m 100% certain that it will void the Ford warranty if anything electrical goes awry.
it’s only a subwoofer I added. You can always take the subwoofer out it’s literally a size of a book.

Last edited:

Im-A-Ok

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Em
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3/ Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw this truck I work at the Audi Dealer in Ontario during lunch Co Workers and I took a look it since he loves my maverick. This maverick looks like has added dealers stuff bed cover and super loaded probably over 3k worth of stuff . Now i wish i waited and got the lux package. Its super clean too bad my buddy didnt have the down for it.

Im-A-Ok

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Em
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3/ Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It’s a only a single speaker that doesn’t take up any space underneath the backseat it’s probably a size of a book. I’d dint have the lariat version and wanted a better sound for jazz and stock speaker are not that good.

it’s only a subwoofer I added. You can always take the subwoofer out it’s literally a size of a book.
I saw your truck very nice the sub thing its a small one is that an 6 inch or 8? Should have sold your truck cover here and made money.

Im-A-Ok

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Em
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3/ Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If any of you interested! It’s well maintain and garage and comes with a lot of goodies All the light bulbs, trifold ford bed cover, sub and speakers,wing,fenders. Just sharing How well i took care of it. Love the truck but i need to free up garage space for a new ride. .

View this Ford Maverick XLT for sale in Los Angeles, CA on carmax.com
https://www.carmax.com/car/23784488
Your truck is no longer in Ontario my buddy went back there after work with his wife as a co-signer its no longer there looking at a black colorado instead with z 71 package.

OP
OP

Orb1T

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick,Porsche 986,997.1,S4,Tesla
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost