Lightning

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I first got the truck I had a big digital speedometer in the center on the screen. I messed with my display settings for the display screen and ever since I haven't been able to get it back. Kinda at a loss at this point.

I've read the manual, but see no mention of it. Unless I somehow missed it which is possible I have a Ecoboost XLT Tremor (just base XLT). Even played with all sorts of settings to no avail. Any help would be appreciated!

Ford Maverick Center Digital Speedometer on Ecoboost PXL_20231230_133756909
Sponsored

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I first got the truck I had a big digital speedometer in the center on the screen. I messed with my display settings for the display screen and ever since I haven't been able to get it back. Kinda at a loss at this point.

I've read the manual, but see no mention of it. Unless I somehow missed it which is possible I have a Ecoboost XLT Tremor (just base XLT). Even played with all sorts of settings to no avail. Any help would be appreciated!

PXL_20231230_133756909.jpg
You turned on your lane keep assist. Hit the button on the end of your turn signal stock and it will turn back to normal.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Go back to your settings and uncheck everything then add back options one at a time until you have it like you want

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That was it thanks! Spent hours in the settings going nuts.
I just discovered this recently. I now just leave lane keep off unless I’m heading out for a trip.

Sponsored

mikebass57

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

PXL_20231230_133756909.jpg
When I turn off the cruise control, then I get the larger digital screen. When I use the cruise control, then I get the little digital speed off to the right.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I turn off the cruise control, then I get the larger digital screen. When I use the cruise control, then I get the little digital speed off to the right.
Because that graphic is also used for displaying the ACC range/detection and lane centering which activate with the cruise control.
Sponsored