psuarmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What is everyone's load time to get into CarPlay? When I use auto start with the truck it takes anywhere from 15 seconds to 2 minutes for my phone to load into CarPlay. When I just start the truck up normally it takes a few seconds to up to 2 minutes to load into CarPlay.

I am just wondering if others are having such long load times into CarPlay. If not is there anything I could look into to fixing it. My software is up to date. I have reset my radio twice to see if it helped. My radio also reset itself a few times in an attempt to help as well.
Sponsored

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is everyone's load time to get into CarPlay? When I use auto start with the truck it takes anywhere from 15 seconds to 2 minutes for my phone to load into CarPlay. When I just start the truck up normally it takes a few seconds to up to 2 minutes to load into CarPlay.

I am just wondering if others are having such long load times into CarPlay. If not is there anything I could look into to fixing it. My software is up to date. I have reset my radio twice to see if it helped. My radio also reset itself a few times in an attempt to help as well.
Yes, I experience long load times when I engage CarPlay, but since I use FordPass Journeys, I disable CarPlay and do not have a loading issue. The radio goes on as soon as I hit the button. However, Pandora from iPhone takes that 2 minutes you're talking about to load.

Unfortunately, it appears Sync 3 proprietary software is 100% Android, but not with Apple, yet.