2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If it's drop in, doesn't that mean you can temporarily uninstall that side of the wall and drill and then replace back? If not, take some photos and let's see where you can drill into it "suggestedly" lol
Theoretically yes but its more work than I'm willing to put in :D I suggestively drilled into the side for the bed extender (with their guide!) and definitely ... unintentionally drilled some extra LMAO
Sponsored

BIG_daddy_qwerty

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Updated list I think is needed:

1. Dash cam - no idea on what's best or install
2. Tailgate strut - I have some 16' that didn't fit the Honda Fit hatch, don't think it'll fit here either so maybe Amazon.com once more
3. Cheaper than $40 Ford Shadow Black paint pen...got a rock scratch on the hood first day I got it...don't want to pay $40 bucks for a dot of ink.
4. Winter or summer rims and tires. No one here in Canada seems to be selling their takeoffs so the search continues.

As for the last list update, the DIY bed from the rubber mats. OMG it still stinks of off gas esp with the tonneau down and locked. I bought a bunch of baking soda and spread it over the mats and left it a couple days. Will vaccuum and maybe hose it out and try again for a second round next week.

OP
OP

Benilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Updated list I think is needed:

1. Dash cam - no idea on what's best or install
2. Tailgate strut - I have some 16' that didn't fit the Honda Fit hatch, don't think it'll fit here either so maybe Amazon.com once more
3. Cheaper than $40 Ford Shadow Black paint pen...got a rock scratch on the hood first day I got it...don't want to pay $40 bucks for a dot of ink.
4. Winter or summer rims and tires. No one here in Canada seems to be selling their takeoffs so the search continues.

As for the last list update, the DIY bed from the rubber mats. OMG it still stinks of off gas esp with the tonneau down and locked. I bought a bunch of baking soda and spread it over the mats and left it a couple days. Will vaccuum and maybe hose it out and try again for a second round next week.
My advice is to just leave the mat outside for 2 weeks lol

BIG_daddy_qwerty

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My advice is to just leave the mat outside for 2 weeks lol
I did, literally 3 weeks! And it was fine, after installing and cut and fitted in, until it was sitting under the locked tonneau cover....the buildup I guess. We'll see how the baking soda works, been sitting there since the weekend.

OP
OP

Benilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I did, literally 3 weeks! And it was fine, after installing and cut and fitted in, until it was sitting under the locked tonneau cover....the buildup I guess. We'll see how the baking soda works, been sitting there since the weekend.
yeah definitely the build up or cutting into the rubber unearthed fresh rubber that now needs to get aired out again

avane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Impreza 5-dr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My list (taking position in a week!). Note that I'm a XL so some of the things I'm getting are standard on XLT..lol. These are in no particular order but I'll likely have most of it before taking the truck. Love that amazon..lol

1. Tailgate dampener
2. Bedside cubby storage bins (going to get both sides)
3. Paint protection film (front hood)and bumper
4. Bully Bar Hitch (if I'm not carrying my bike hitch, might as well keep it a bit safer from rear ends)
5. Truxedo TruxSeal for sealing those gaps that the hard roll up exposes.
6. Cargo tie down anchor hooks (instead of getting the DIY unistrut C channel adjustable hooks)
7. Cargo Net
8. Ratchet cargo bar(s) (if I'm too lazy to get some lumber cut)
9. LED reverse lighting (to really make that back up driving POP at night..LOL)

Things for later:
-dash cam
-power tailgate and wire harness
-LED switchback lighting
-Tuxmat floor mats (when they arrive)
Sponsored