First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like majority of wheels are either black, gunmetal and some bronze. I myself have gunmetal wheels on my TAcoma.

Just purchased my XL hybrid mav last Friday and would like to upgrade the wheels and tires.
Leaning towards 245-65-17 AT tires and would like silver wheels

Lets see your silver wheels!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
itzyoboipaul

itzyoboipaul

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

surfstar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2 cents: Bronco Sport take-offs. Can be had for a very good price. The Big Bend are great b/c 17" and light weight (21.2 lbs), but they are closer to a gunmetal, but not dark (I really like it especially as they'll hide dirt / brake dust better than a bright silver)

pic thread: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/bronco-sport-big-bend-wheels.33043/#post-646636

edit - oh, and if you really want silver, there are plenty of Bronco Sport options for that as well!

Last edited:

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Seems like majority of wheels are either black, gunmetal and some bronze. I myself have gunmetal wheels on my TAcoma.

Just purchased my XL hybrid mav last Friday and would like to upgrade the wheels and tires.

With the issues some Hybrids have had with early failures of CV axles/half shafts, you might want to consider keeping the wheels & tires' height & total weight somewhere near OEM specs. That way, if you have axle issues under warranty, the dealer can't blame your aftermarket wheel/tire combo that's too heavy or too tall.

I don't recall the total weight of the steelies + Continental tires, but it's easily searched for.

Sponsored

Don's Maverick XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Corolla hatchback SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Look at discount tire I am going with Drag DR80 in virtual chrome 17 Ă— 8 with +40 millimeter off set the stock tire goes right on. ford Stock rim is same except it is +38 offset discount tire says 2 millimeter more won't matter they are a aluminum wheel with virtual chrome paint. Don't have my truck yet in Shipping stage but want to put new rims on the first day because I think the stock steelie rums are ugly.

Ford Maverick Can you share pics of your mav with SILVER wheels Screenshot_20240310_164803_Facebook

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
Look at discount tire I am going with Drag DR80 in virtual chrome 17 Ă— 8 with +40 millimeter off set the stock tire goes right on. ford Stock rim is same except it is +38 offset discount tire says 2 millimeter more won't matter they are a aluminum wheel with virtual chrome paint. Don't have my truck yet in Shipping stage but want to put new rims on the first day because I think the stock steelie rums are ugly.

Screenshot_20240310_164803_Facebook.jpg
Congrats on your new Maverick! These wheels will certainly dress it up nicely. Great choice! Thank you for your consideration and your business. We greatly appreciate it.

OP
OP
itzyoboipaul

itzyoboipaul

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Screenshot_20240310_164803_Facebook.jpg
Congrats on your new Maverick! These wheels will certainly dress it up nicely. Great choice! Thank you for your consideration and your business. We greatly appreciate it.
thats Crazy!!! I actually called my discount tire here about an hour ago and ordered the DRAG DR 80 18" with Sumisoto 235/60/18 tires :):cool:

I was debating between the DRAG DR 82, DR 67 and DR 80. Went with DR 80 Silver
@Discount Tire do you have any discount code I can add :unsure: ?

OP
OP
itzyoboipaul

itzyoboipaul

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
DM sent

PJGIdaho

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Lux, 1999 Mercedes CLK-320
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I went with the Drag DR34 wheel.
Wanted to keep the size/offset as close to stock as possible.
I love the look.
Ford Maverick Can you share pics of your mav with SILVER wheels IMG_20231115_125231379_HDR

Sponsored
OP
OP
itzyoboipaul

itzyoboipaul

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went with the Drag DR34 wheel.
Wanted to keep the size/offset as close to stock as possible.
I love the look.
IMG_20231115_125231379_HDR.jpg
yes same here.. close to stock 18 size

Stock I think is 225/60/18. I ordered 235/60/18.

Clean look!

Z3Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z3 3.0, 2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seems like majority of wheels are either black, gunmetal and some bronze. I myself have gunmetal wheels on my

TAcoma.

OP
OP
itzyoboipaul

itzyoboipaul

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had my local DT install them yesterday. Not the greatest picture. Drag DR80 18” wheels with Sumitomo 235/60 tires

Thanks @Discount Tire

Ford Maverick Can you share pics of your mav with SILVER wheels IMG_0487

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
Had my local DT install them yesterday. Not the greatest picture. Drag DR80 18” wheels with Sumitomo 235/60 tires

Thanks @Discount Tire

IMG_0487.jpeg
The truck looks amazing. Thanks for sharing, and thank you for he opportunity to earn your business!
Sponsored