Sponsored

Any Pics of stock XL tires with new Wheels?

Savoyard

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just picked up a Shadow Black XL. I really don't like the Steelies, but might be able to live with the Continental tires for now to save money. It seems like most replace the tires and steelies at the same time. Anyways I'm wondering how this looks?
Sponsored

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just picked up a Shadow Black XL. I really don't like the Steelies, but might be able to live with the Continental tires for now to save money. It seems like most replace the tires and steelies at the same time. Anyways I'm wondering how this looks?
I’m going to pick up my Shadow Black xl probably in a week or less. I also want to replace the steelies but use the tires. Hopefully someone can give us some ideas that don’t break the bank.

OP
OP
Savoyard

Savoyard

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m going to pick up my Shadow Black xl probably in a week or less. I also want to replace the steelies but use the tires. Hopefully someone can give us some ideas that don’t break the bank.
I feel like they really stick out against the shadow black. My friend has the light gray maverick and they didn't look as bad. He has since put on stock Bronco rims and tires and it's a big improvement.

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

There are a lot of wheel options out there. From very budget friendly to laughable costs. If you're looking for wheels. I know Facebook market place, and even on this forum there are factory take offs from XLT, Lariets, and Bronco Sports. Some I have seen are priced at 400 for the set, others think they are made out of Gold.

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Could always let the manager at Discount Tire know you are looking for take offs.

Or find a junkyard that deals in New vehicles. Escape, Bronco Sport or even other Maverick wheels will fit.
Sponsored