First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Tracker was updated on August 25th as "BUILT". What is average time to move to "SHIPPED" Column? Ordered 7/26/21 Hybrid, First Edition, RR, Lux Pkg, Co-Pilot 360. Almost 13 1/2 months waiting & clock ticking.
Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is no real average. Some report a day, some report a week, some have reported months.

I know that's not the answer you were looking for. Hopefully it is swift but there is no way for anyone to give you a realistic timeframe.

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep. Depends on any number of variables, including rail and truck delays/shortages. Even with an Escape from Louisville, KY, you could get lucky and have it loaded that same week on a fully loaded truck with only 2 stops - your dealer and a nearby Lincoln dealer - 2 states away from KY, and delivered the following Monday.

Or it could be weeks or months.

Hope for it to come in soon, prepare for it to still take a while to get to you, with the world still upside down as such.

OP
OP

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep. Depends on any number of variables, including rail and truck delays/shortages. Even with an Escape from Louisville, KY, you could get lucky and have it loaded that same week on a fully loaded truck with only 2 stops - your dealer and a nearby Lincoln dealer - 2 states away from KY, and delivered the following Monday.

Or it could be weeks or months.

Hope for it to come in soon, prepare for it to still take a while to get to you, with the world still upside down as such.
And they are still giving me an ETA of 9/13 to 9/19. Doesn't seem realistic to reach Central IL, Does Ford know something I don't?

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

And they are still giving me an ETA of 9/13 to 9/19. Doesn't seem realistic to reach Central IL, Does Ford know something I don't?
Yes Ford knows something you don’t. Much like the weatherman, Ford doesn’t have to be right. In their defense, they do not control the Rail Lines, or the Truck Convoys. So they give their best guesstimate. Often wrong, but they have to say something or we all complain about a lack of communication.

Sponsored

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the "Built" email at 6:25 PM on the 3rd and the "Shipped" email at 3:57 AM today (5th). Expected delivery between 24 - 30 Sep (assuming no strike).

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Probably not. Those estimates aren't the most reliable.

Fun fact: my Escape picked up two weekends ago shows as Shipped in the tracker because the truck driver never marked it delivered to the dealer. Don't think it's still in transit when I have it parked outside with over 1000 mi on it. ;)

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the "Built" email at 6:25 PM on the 3rd and the "Shipped" email at 3:57 AM today (5th). Expected delivery between 24 - 30 Sep (assuming no strike).
Mines still sitting waiting to be shipped, I know there’s Mavericks being shipped though cause I can see on the order tracking app that’s linked on the forum that vehicles are moving out of the “awaiting shipment” status, was at 110 yesterday morning and was down to 108 this morning

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mines still sitting waiting to be shipped, I know there’s Mavericks being shipped though cause I can see on the order tracking app that’s linked on the forum that vehicles are moving out of the “awaiting shipment” status, was at 110 yesterday morning and was down to 108 this morning
I would assume it's dependent on what part of the country it needs to to get to. I assume my transfer point from rail to truck will be either St Louis or Chicago.

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would assume it's dependent on what part of the country it needs to to get to. I assume my transfer point from rail to truck will be either St Louis or Chicago.
I’m guessing csx is a little more on point with their shipments than Union Pacific is, mine will be heading to New Mexico…. You’d think with the end location being a few hours away it wouldn’t take so long lol…no biggie though, it gets here when it gets here

Sponsored
OP
OP

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford CS told me last week that mine would ship by rail to Nogales, AZ & from Nogales rail to rail yard at E. St. Louis, IL.

Probably yours is the same?

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford CS told me last week that mine would ship by rail to Nogales, AZ & from Nogales rail to rail yard at E. St. Louis, IL.

Probably yours is the same?
My brother lives just north of Nogales. Be nice if I could just cruise down there and pick it up.
Sponsored