First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Similar issue here ( Ontario) , ordered March 29/22, built in May, shipped end of May, been sitting in Toronto since June 29/22, as of Monday still in Toronto no ETA ( according to dealer) when I will see it. Seems crazy to me to have a truck sitting there an hour away just waiting....
Sponsored

OP
OP

Slee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do you guys know where the trucks are sitting? Is this something the dealer told you, or is there a way to find out where along the delivery route the vehicle is?

Bowman-20

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer told me, the last scan was July 22/22 saying it was at the ramp waiting for transport.

CorrigansLabs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Similar issue here ( Ontario) , ordered March 29/22, built in May, shipped end of May, been sitting in Toronto since June 29/22, as of Monday still in Toronto no ETA ( according to dealer) when I will see it. Seems crazy to me to have a truck sitting there an hour away just waiting....
I’m also in the same boat. XLT hybrid sitting in Montreal bound for eastern Ontario. Built and shipped April 13, 2022. Last I heard on July 15 that it was “On Hold” at the shipping yard but nothing since.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just contacted Ford and once again the delivery date has changed (8th time now this month). They are saying it's still at ramp 41 in Newark NJ with an estimated delivery of July 31st...

Sponsored

CorrigansLabs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update - the ford.ca tracker now says the truck is en route, and should be in town the last week of August. So that would put it at just under 3 months from built to an Ottawa dealership, for those keeping score at home.
Mine is also bound for an Ottawa dealer. I'm at 15 weeks for delivery right now with no estimated arrival date .

OP
OP

Slee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So as I figured, the truck seemingly randomly arrived at the dealer this weekend. Salesman said there's a huge backlog of vehicles in Montreal right now (not enough truck drivers), and the deliveries are just rolling in with whatever, whenever.

Also as I expected, when it came to the paperwork, the dealer came forward with the newer pricing (I placed my order last July). When I showed the paperwork from when we did the deal and I paid the deposit (which was also conveniently forgotten), his response was that they had to redo the order from scratch when I changed out some of the constrained options (spray in liner) and thus the fees were reflective of the date the new order was placed by the dealer to Ford. I was able to get them to take most, but not all, of the price increase soff of the invoice. By the third time I asked them to do better / honour the original price, he basically said, 'look man, if you don't want it at this price I've got a book a customers lined up who do.' I wish he wasn't right, but it still grinds my gears I wasn't able to get the original July 2021 pricing due to their mistake (or ignorance. or whatever).