First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fellow Canadian waiters, I'm wondering how many others have been waiting for a long time between their truck being built and having the (order tracker say the) truck shipped?

Mine was apparently built May 31, and I'm still awaiting shipment here on July 4. Dealer has no additional info, unfortunately.

I'm kind of expecting to one day just get a call out of the blue from the dealership saying the truck has arrived.
Sponsored

Grim_Skunk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm pretty sure you'll get yours soon.. a little more than 1 month is what it took for shipping mine. It was built Feb 27 and it arrived last week of March. But got called the week after to say they had received it and preparing it.

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mexico to Calgary was 5 weeks, now it has been 5 weeks just sitting in Calgary. Going to be two months from Calgary to Airdrie. If you know Alberta, that is a 40 minute drive, if that.

Lots of backlog I am guessing.

GaryHoosier

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Maverick 2.0L XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fellow Canadian waiters, I'm wondering how many others have been waiting for a long time between their truck being built and having the (order tracker say the) truck shipped?

Mine was apparently built May 31, and I'm still awaiting shipment here on July 4. Dealer has no additional info, unfortunately.

I'm kind of expecting to one day just get a call out of the blue from the dealership saying the truck has arrived.
Am in Wisconsin.

Rec'd formal notification that mine had been "built" on May 31st.

Rec'd formal notification that it had been "shipped" on June 4th...with the anticipated arrival at my dealership between July 1st and 7th.

Dealer advised that it probably would arrive a week or three later than that, based on recent experience.

So who knows?
Maybe I'll get lucky for once, eh?

I'm sure yours is almost home too.

Ns400r

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
We ordered June 17 of this year a Lariat with lux, Fx4, moonroof, full size spare and 4K tow, no other accessories or anything else that can be added later. We were told 5 months. I’m thinking that might be a dream…

Sponsored

dan51

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav XL (RIP), '22 Velocity Blue Mav XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mexico to Calgary was 5 weeks, now it has been 5 weeks just sitting in Calgary. Going to be two months from Calgary to Airdrie. If you know Alberta, that is a 40 minute drive, if that.

Lots of backlog I am guessing.
I bet mine is on the same rail car.

My XL Hybrid was ordered last October, built on 22 April, and shipped almost immediately after that with an initial delivery estimate in early June.

Since then I have seen the estimated delivery date pushed and pushed. I expect it is sitting in railyard somewhere.

CorrigansLabs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was built April 13 and I still haven’t received it. Dealer claims it’s still sitting in an auto yard in Montreal.

Milton Jeff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2 DR Wrangler (Current)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We ordered June 17 of this year a Lariat with lux, Fx4, moonroof, full size spare and 4K tow, no other accessories or anything else that can be added later. We were told 5 months. I’m thinking that might be a dream…
You think you did. Actually the dealer took your request, and when the Order guides come out likely later this month, you will have to go back in and finalize your order with the MY23 packages, colors, etc. When the order window opens up in August your dealer will place your order with Ford. Make sure you get a signed order, the dealer knows how to properly submit your order and your email address (not the dealers) gets submitted with your order as the contact info.

OP
OP

Slee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update - the ford.ca tracker now says the truck is en route, and should be in town the last week of August. So that would put it at just under 3 months from built to an Ottawa dealership, for those keeping score at home.

Last edited:

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update - the ford.ca tracker now says the truck is en route, and should be in town the last week of August. So that would put it at just under 3 months from built to an Ottawa dealership, for those keeping score at home.
I don't trust the tracker - it's pushing mine out at the last day, to next week, for the last 6 weeks.

Confirmed 8/26/2021
In Production 5/3/2022
Built 5/4/2022
Shipped was about a week later ( no date showing)
Landed in Calgary 5/31/2022 (dealer provided this information)

ETA was June 8, then 15, then 22, then 29, then 4, then 11, now 15th lol.

Sponsored

dergrah

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't trust the tracker - it's pushing mine out at the last day, to next week, for the last 6 weeks.

Confirmed 8/26/2021
In Production 5/3/2022
Built 5/4/2022
Shipped was about a week later ( no date showing)
Landed in Calgary 5/31/2022 (dealer provided this information)

ETA was June 8, then 15, then 22, then 29, then 4, then 11, now 15th lol.
My truck too is in Calgary. Dealer says ford doesn’t have transport lined up and it is stuck. Dealer has 40 vehicles stuck there and is now working to arrange their own shipping at their own cost. What the hell is ford doing ?

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck too is in Calgary. Dealer says ford doesn’t have transport lined up and it is stuck. Dealer has 40 vehicles stuck there and is now working to arrange their own shipping at their own cost. What the hell is ford doing ?
lets go break them out together!

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer said this:

“yours is on stop sale and won’t be released due to recall.”

interesting as it’s been there 7 weeks now at the rail head, and the recall is 4 days old

now I am getting frustrated haha.
Sponsored