First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought about going old school being i am 70 yrs old lol OR Maybe painting the stock wheels black with trip rings and different center caps

1634741446522.png
I would love to see a set of these on a Maverick!

Dennyphx

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford escape
I was hoping to be the first one to post this. I have the same thing in the works. I bought the wheels 3 months ago and should have my truck in a few weeks. Thanks for pissing in my cornflakes. The Ford caps are an exact match BTW.

caps.png

[/

EggSalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox and Focus
I like the look. I've been looking around for some take offs but haven't had much luck. I really like the black and gun metal bronco wheels.

I may just wait until more people have mavericks and see if I can find xlt take offs. I definitely want to get rid of my steelies lol.

Sponsored

Jim graham

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yea those are the onesi bought they look real sharp haven't got my truck yet but I like the look of the wheels

DarkStormy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the look. I've been looking around for some take offs but haven't had much luck. I really like the black and gun metal bronco wheels.

I may just wait until more people have mavericks and see if I can find xlt take offs. I definitely want to get rid of my steelies lol.
I live up in the snow belt, my steelies will be used in winter, thus keeping whatever aftermarket rims I get salt free.

Twag

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick FX4 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Bronco Sport wheels have a smaller lug hole and half as much depth for the Maverick lug nut to make contact with. In other words it’s a lighter duty wheel than the Maverick wheel. Could be an issue if you’re doing some heavy duty off roading.

Ford Maverick Bronco Sport wheels on a Maverick LX - pics! AFCB588E-D2F5-4B89-B96C-C492F03E8B41

Ford Maverick Bronco Sport wheels on a Maverick LX - pics! 87E20EAB-D6A5-4518-BEAC-F60E931000D5

Ford Maverick Bronco Sport wheels on a Maverick LX - pics! CEBBEF1A-E0C6-4F8A-84E6-7EDF4972D247

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT -Hot Chili Red - 4k Tow Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It appears that the Bronco Sport has the same wheels as the Escape. I traded a 19 Escape for the Maverick and had the issue with the lugs being smaller on the Escape. Fortunately the holes in the American Racing wheels were large enough to accept the Maverick lugs. I would bet that the Escape has half inch (13mm) lugs where the Maverick has 14mm. Just a guess but that is what it looks like when compare the lugs from the Escape to the Mav

robb01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Bought a set of Bronco Wheels, they don't have the tpms though, can I have the tpms taken off my steelie wheels and re-used on the Bronco wheels?
Sponsored