Sponsored

Boom...just like that..got another email about my Maverick scheduled for production

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got an email from Ford that my XL EB has been scheduled for production on 10/11 at the same day that my Hybrid supposed to be delivered to the dealership. The good news keeps on coming. Imma play the lotto. Also, Ford chat told me that my hybrid has been received by the Union Pacific railroad in Nogales, AZ how long would that take to get to my dealership in Atlanta?
Sponsored

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s great news.

mcc63303

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sold 22 Hybrid XL now 24 Hybrid XL, 57 Chevy 454ci
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2022 was on a train in Mexico on Feb 22, 2022, got to St Louis dealership on March 22, 2022, exactly 1 month. I believe it was off loaded in Kansas City then trucked to St. Louis so your time may depend on something like that... and that was in February/March, who knows now?

Dealer can track it for you if they will.

Sponsored

DonaldD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DonaldD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hy
Just got an email from Ford that my XL EB has been scheduled for production on 10/11 at the same day that my Hybrid supposed to be delivered to the dealership. The good news keeps on coming. Imma play the lotto. Also, Ford chat told me that my hybrid has been received by the Union Pacific railroad in Nogales, AZ how long would that take to get to my dealership in Atlanta?
My hybrid Lariat completed build on September 6, has not shipped yet. I was going to order a 2023 eco boost but decided not to. I am going to look for an electric for my wife, maybe Chevy or VW. My brother has an Id.4 and loves it.

Majoretx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hy

My hybrid Lariat completed build on September 6, has not shipped yet. I was going to order a 2023 eco boost but decided not to. I am going to look for an electric for my wife, maybe Chevy or VW. My brother has an Id.4 and loves it.
I hope mine ships quick when yours does if you remember let me know

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did they give you a railcar number? My updated ETA is 10-17 to 10-23.

Sponsored

DonaldD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DonaldD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hy

I ordered10/30/21.

XLArea51

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Challenge R/T 392, 2018 F-150, 15 Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just received an email @ 21:30 stating my Maverick is scheduled for production October 31st.

Mav101

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gm
I just received an email @ 21:30 stating my Maverick is scheduled for production October 31st.

I just checked my email because you said you got a scheduled one for the same week as my preliminary date. Sure enough, i got one at 18:45 saying I’m scheduled for 10/31 week as well. Vin B065xx

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
it will take aprox?10 days when it leaves Nogales to arrive in Atlanta and 15 to 20 days to be picked up by convoy and deliverd to your dealer.It is awful that it takes longer when it hit the ground at rail/railhead,Than it did to travel from Noalgles,AZ so 4 to 6 weeks.it toke mine 28days from noalgles to my dearler in Birmingham.