First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT with Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The hole locations are marked on the back of the factory liner sides, so you're going to need to pull them out and drill them from the back side.
I was able to remove the one side to get location and located the other side just by using small drill bit and flashlight to make sure I was in center of grommet. Both drain hoses installed now. So far so good.
Sponsored

MJG44

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Expedition SPP and '22 5.0 BAP F150
Engine
Undecided
I've had all sorts of hard tri-fold covers on my trucks.

Currently, I have a 1.5 year old Bison on my F150 and has been through 2 winters.

Yes, parts do rust. You can tell, in comparison to other covers, the overall thickness of panels and parts quality is not to the same standard. These are covers copied off major brands by someone in Ontario, then sent to China to develop, find efficiencies, then have them shipped across the sea.

With all that said, you are pretty much paying 30%-50% less in comparison to the other big brands. They will also install for you, free of charge, if you are local.

I am looking to purchase the cheaper model, which sits on the rails (assume lesser water ingress) for our newest Maverick in our fleet.

My opinion:

Quality: 6.5/10
Durability: 6.5/10
Value: 8/10

My show truck would not warrant this cover, but a daily driver or work/fleet vehicle, for sure.