Sponsored

Best source for touchup paint?

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Brad
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Threads
43
Messages
2,463
Reaction score
3,078
Location
Wyoming
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat Hybrid (towed); '25 Ranger Lariat; '15 C-Max; '20 Transit RV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After checking a few sites with crazy shipping rates all over the board, has anyone found a good online source for a touchup pen with decent shipping? I finally found the part number for my Alto Blue (PMPC 19500-7439A).

Update: Ebay seems to be the best, charging the standard Ford part price...but with free shipping. I found a bunch of dealers taking $4-$8 off of the standard $23.95 price, but then charging up to $21.00 for just shipping.
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

Abraxis

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Threads
5
Messages
188
Reaction score
318
Location
usa
Vehicle(s)
Elantra, forester, ranger, crx
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
What do you consider to be "decent" shipping? Have you tried Paintscratch.com? Or amazon?
 

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Stuart
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Threads
29
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,732
Location
Dallas South
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
After checking a few sites with crazy shipping rates all over the board, has anyone found a good online source for a touchup pen with decent shipping? I finally found the part number for my Alto Blue (PMPC 19500-7439A).
My local guy mixes it on the spot
 

matmondro

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Mathieu
Joined
Sep 15, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
2,130
Location
Vassar, MI
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 1992 Corvette 6-speed
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can go to the parts counter at your dealer and buy it. This is what I've done for the last few vehicles I've owned.
 

gp1200x

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Apr 16, 2023
Threads
40
Messages
518
Reaction score
379
Location
NY
Vehicle(s)
GT500,C8-Z51, 2023 Lariat Lux 4K Co360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Blue Oval Industries has PMPC-19500-7439A Alto Blue Metallic TC (same color used on a 2022 Bronco) and it was $23.95 with free shipping. You may find it cheaper but everyone wants a lot just to ship the thing. They have discount codes but I gave up after trying a bunch of them.
Sponsored

 
 







Top