Inverted

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious why my in production Mav is showing the bed utility package discount, when I don't have SIB on the order.

Originally had it with 2022 XLT Lux package, but chose not to add when order was cancelled and replaced as a 2023. I did add the remote start and rail system back in (the other two items dropped from LUX). Those decisions were made and order placed before FORD announced the discount package.

I don't see any mention of SIB on the order or sticker, so not sure why it is showing that discount in there. Also wish after 14 days of being in production they would get it built already :)

(sorry several folks that got in production the same day as me took 2 days to get built, unfortunately that isn't the case for mine)

Ford Maverick Bed Package Discount but no SIB? 1677078064890

Ford Maverick Bed Package Discount but no SIB? 1677078115343

Ford Maverick Bed Package Discount but no SIB? 1677078096379

Ford Maverick Bed Package Discount but no SIB? 1677078249124
Sponsored

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Typical order tracking page nonsense. If there's no discount on the window sticker, you'll be paying for it.

OP
OP

Inverted

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Typical order tracking page nonsense. If there's no discount on the window sticker, you'll be paying for it.
Yeah I was just curious if they may have decided to add the SIB back to the order (I have heard of some folks dropping that back when it was constrained, and the truck showing up with it anyways), but I assumed the window sticker was king in this situation...and neither the SIB or discount are present on it.
Sponsored