Awesome Experience at Hagerstown Ford

LiveWire

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mache GT
So, after waiting 368 days after ordering our Rapid Red 1st edition it was pickup time. We just got back to Baltimore from our Bermuda vacation and were waiting to get off the cruise ship when the manager at Hagerstown Ford sent me the "Your Maverick Has Arrived" text. :D Finally... We told him that we would be there in a couple hours to pick it up and he said great I will get it cleaned and fueled up. After getting there we spoke to Ryan as Justin was not in that day. Ryan took amazing care of us. I was able to get my 10K service done on my Mache while we were taking care of paperwork and they fixed my dreaded rear tire leaking a couple lbs of air out every other day.

The sales manager Smittie was also outstanding. He knew that we all have price protection, so he noted that the price had gone up I believe $1600 but that he only asked for the agreed sticker MSRP price that was on the truck when we ordered it 😌 Music to my ears. I asked about the $500 farm bureau discount, and he was happy to honor that as well. Financing with Colin was smooth as we already had financing locked in at a bank and only needed to worry about ceramic coating and any extended warranty. II give Hagerstown Ford a 5 star customer rating for taking such good car of us and plan to only work with them on all our future truck and car needs.
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats and Happy Mavericking!!

Also, good to hear you had a standup dealer.

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm glad you had a positive experience. I originally was trying to buy through Hagerstown but their sales team couldn't be bothered to respond to me, so I went to Winchester's Malloy and had a great time there.
Sponsored