AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club

Jason R

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Area 51, 2001 S-10 Xtreme
It snowed right after I took delivery and it has been dirty almost the entire time I owned it, but I washed and waxed it inside my garage last night and I finally took some decent pictures of the truck. The wheels are cheap aftermarket ones for my studded winter tires.

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_1287.JPG
Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_1288.JPG
Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_1289.JPG
Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_1290.JPG
Sponsored

Row Jimmy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger XLT
It snowed right after I took delivery and it has been dirty almost the entire time I owned it, but I washed and waxed it inside my garage last night and I finally took some decent pictures of the truck. The wheels are cheap aftermarket ones for my studded winter tires.

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club {filename}
Love the crescent moon over the truck, well done!

Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Deleted member 2764

Just checked the palsapp, all blocks filled in from Friday. My XLT is coming out of the Wayne Mi. plant where the Ranger is built. Must have been dropped off there by rail. Only 157 miles till here.

Sponsored

PDB45214

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL 2.0 with AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I received my 2022 Ford Maverick XL/ 2.0 Ecoboost/AWD/Tow Package about a week ago. I ordered some Costco/Velox rims that were put on today and added on the Maverick tailgate decal. This vehicle is strictly a second vehicle that I will be using for camping and at the second home. This upgrade was mild and was done strictly as a value add on. I did not upgrade the tire rubber and rims only cost ~$750. Yes there are nicer rims out there but this fits the bill for what this vehicle is to me. I'm please with the look and I'm very impressed by the ride and acceleration. I'm 49 and have never owned an American branded vehicle in my life, till now. I'd strongly recommend the XL to people and do what I did to upgrade the appearance. All in on this I think I have like $25K invested including the rims and I'm not missing anything. Yes my other car has heated seats and wheels, lane assist and radar cruise control which I love. This car is pure and it has the basics covered in spades. End of the day all I need is AC, power windows and something that can get me up to highway speed fast. This truck does that and so far it's making me smile. I'll try to post again in a month after driving it some more. I've only got 200 miles to date on the vehicle but loving it so far!

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club tempImageFtBxgA

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club tempImagezQRUjq

RobChills

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT FX4 - Area 51, 19' Pacifica LTD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XLT w/ Luxury pkg, FX4, moonroof, & F360. Added Bushwacker Flares, soft tailgate open, all weather mats, LED strip lighting. Will soon add raised tailgate lettering, side/hood decals, but still contemplating hood scoop.

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2760

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2762

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2764
Sponsored