Sponsored

Are you ready for 2023? Rollover or new?

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've made my August 2nd appt. With my dealer. I don't know what options we will or won't have but I will keep most of what I wanted in my 2022.

XLT Hybrid
Cyber Orange
Lux package
Co pilot 360
Sliding rear window
Tonneau cover (considering hard trifold instead of soft rollup)
Floor mats
Mud flaps

I am assuming the 2023 lux package will not include the spray in bed liner. I will not option the drop in. I'll go bare bed if that is my choice. I'll order the horse stall mat instead or see if there is a local company that can do the spray in. I haven't even checked that out yet. I will order the floor mats, tonneau cover, and mud flaps after market.

What have you all decided to do? Also, even if not rolling over, what do you want in your 2023 Maverick?
Sponsored

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I plan on ordering a 2023 matching my original as close as possible. To be honest, I haven't looked at the possibility of ordering a different make or model vehicle, since I ordered the Maverick, but I'm already looking at alternatives....and not just trucks.

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 SuperBeetle 2018 2022 Maverick XL
I plan on ordering a 2023 matching my original as close as possible. To be honest, I haven't looked at the possibility of ordering a different make or model vehicle, since I ordered the Maverick, but I'm already looking at alternatives....and not just trucks.
News Flash! Autonation in Panama City Florida is drawing up the contract for 2 ea. MY 23's Thursday. I'm ordering an other XL w/4K tow Pak Cyber Orange. Hybri w/4K tow pac Carbonized Gray (my new one has that and it looks great here on the Beach). I can wait it out NOW! Sales sez expect 2% increase over MY 22. I'll easily live with THAT! I can change my build (color) later on but the main thing is getting in line early if you have any expectations of seeing your truck by MY 24. Happy Trails!

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
The SIBL was replaced in the 2022 Lux package with the SIBL. The 2023 Lux package may include the SIBL as well. You obviously can order what you want but your list contains a lot of constraint items. Three of which can be added by the dealer after your Maverick is delivered. The constraints aren't going away for the 2023 model year. Ford may remover some of the constraints items from the 2023 build sheet.

MikeYork5

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
News Flash! Autonation in Panama City Florida is drawing up the contract for 2 ea. MY 23's Thursday. I'm ordering an other XL w/4K tow Pak Cyber Orange. Hybri w/4K tow pac Carbonized Gray (my new one has that and it looks great here on the Beach). I can wait it out NOW! Sales sez expect 2% increase over MY 22. I'll easily live with THAT! I can change my build (color) later on but the main thing is getting in line early if you have any expectations of seeing your truck by MY 24. Happy Trails!
Hybrid w/4K tow pack - good luck

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 SuperBeetle 2018 2022 Maverick XL
Hybrid w/4K tow pack - good luck
I can wait it out. I'll post tomorrow after my meeting with Sales tomorrow. Love my XL. Ordering anoer w/4k tow pak and the Hybrid both all stripped down. I'll try to copy the order sheet.
Sponsored