Sponsored

Are Mavericks Sold Outside the United States/Canada?

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm curious if they are. I realize the production numbers are infuriating as it is for the United States/Canada but if they could build more, would they be sold in European/Asian, Australian markets and more? I can see this being a good global vehicle. Just the perfect size for most circumstances. I'm sure the Bronco Sport is sold elsewhere with the inclusion of a rear amber turn signal. If it was purely a U.S. market vehicle, it would've been a brakelight/turn signal combo like most American vehicles. However, the Maverick follows the latter inclusion. If they did sell it worldwide they would have to redesign the taillight slightly to include an amber bulb. I wonder how that would look.
Sponsored

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
US, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile from what I've seen. Probably others in South America

Takk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, HP Red
There is a company called MAS that markets to US military personnel overseas, I've seen them deliver a Maverick in Germany, but they'll deliver basically anywhere there is a normal military presence (Korea, Germany, Italy, UK, etc.). I think they have a special deal with Ford, they bulk ordered a bunch (probably around 20?), so when you buy from them they're essentially pre-optioned. They had about 10 when I bought mine through them, mix of hybrid lariats, FX4 XLTs and some hybrid XLs i think...