Sponsored

Anyone have left hand turn signal problem?

Scott440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
NE Ohio where I get no respect from some dealers..
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I usually put my left hand signal on before entering left hand turning lanes. When I turn slightly to enter lane the "tik tock" sound stops when slightly straightening out but light on dash still flashes. The lever stays down while this is happening and does not reset.
Sadly my neck is not long enough to see if the outside front or rear lights are really flashing to others. Works fine on and off if just making a standing left. First vehicle I ever had with this problem and wonder if I have a unique problem or if others have experienced this?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I usually put my left hand signal on before entering left hand turning lanes. When I turn slightly to enter lane the "tik tock" sound stops when slightly straightening out but light on dash still flashes. The lever stays down while this is happening and does not reset.
Sadly my neck is not long enough to see if the outside front or rear lights are really flashing to others. Works fine on and off if just making a standing left. First vehicle I ever had with this problem and wonder if I have a unique problem or if others have experienced this?
Hey there! I can look into your Maverick’s turn signal concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?

JG307

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Scott440 I'm having the exact same problem with the left turn signal! Did you find a resolution??

OP
OP
Scott440

Scott440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
NE Ohio where I get no respect from some dealers..
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No been living with it. Looks like outside signals do flash even with no tik tock sound. I saw the reflection on a sign. When I take it in for recalls I will have them look at it. Just weird this does not happen all the time. I think something in the steering wheel stalk is bad but who knows....