Sponsored

Anyone else with a 3/7 Production Date Pushed Back?

PIJane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q5
Curious if it’s by date or build. Was excited to get a 3/7 build date 3 weeks ago. Then I was more excited to receive an email moving my build to 2/21. Then a week later another email saying I was back to 3/7. Tonight, my build got moved back to 3/21. Ordered a Lariat Lux, EB. Any other origins 3/7’s getting moved around? Still better than not having a date, for sure. Just curious who else how many others on this site in the original 3/7 build week have had their production date moved once or twice already.
Sponsored

MavDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 3 Sedan
Likely prioritizing hybrids. Not boasting but my date was moved up to 3/7 this evening. Originally scheduled for 2/28 tho.

MrHomeGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pushed back to today - part of the club

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
This is going to be pretty common and I wouldn't be surprised if it continued to get pushed back. If I had to guess Ford is really pushing their suppliers for delivery on necessary items for the older hybrid builds. As suppliers step up and get them the parts they need, Ford shifts fire and makes the older hybrid orders the priority. To me it's pretty much common sense, hopefully it will quiet down some of the hybrid people who have been waiting and some of them can finally remove their tin foil hats.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious if it’s by date or build. Was excited to get a 3/7 build date 3 weeks ago. Then I was more excited to receive an email moving my build to 2/21. Then a week later another email saying I was back to 3/7. Tonight, my build got moved back to 3/21. Ordered a Lariat Lux, EB. Any other origins 3/7’s getting moved around? Still better than not having a date, for sure. Just curious who else how many others on this site in the original 3/7 build week have had their production date moved once or twice already.
That's because your EcoBoost has displaced another one of us Hybrid orders pushing us further from our truck, Another case of empty promises shatterd dreams 🥺

Sponsored

mav.nificent

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Ford Maverick FX4 (On Order)
Just got the email from FORD today at about 5pm. My 3/7 production date got pushed back to 3/14. Anyone else? I heard dates have been pushed back then pushed up again.

Mark Rash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Likely prioritizing hybrids. Not boasting but my date was moved up to 3/7 this evening. Originally scheduled for 2/28 tho.
Sounds about like my hybrid order as well. Was originally scheduled for week of Feb 28, then pushed out to Mar 28, then moved up to Mar 14, and just now moved up to Mar 7.

MTMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy 1T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
See my sig, got moved again, at least its going back in the right direction.

Ronin

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At 8:11 pm last night email from Ford that my Maverick build was moved from March 7 to March 14. I don't mind as I have other cars to drive until I pick up at the dealer. This one is an ecoboost for me. My son's hybrid was ordered on June 29 and we picked it up Dec 22. My guess is the ecoboost will take less time from ordering (late Jan) to delivery.

OP
OP
PIJane

PIJane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q5
That's because your EcoBoost has displaced another one of us Hybrid orders pushing us further from our truck, Another case of empty promises shatterd dreams 🥺
How long ago did you place your hybrid order? I know a lot of people with June/July orders haven’t been scheduled. That’s rough.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PIJane

PIJane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q5
At 8:11 pm last night email from Ford that my Maverick build was moved from March 7 to March 14. I don't mind as I have other cars to drive until I pick up at the dealer. This one is an ecoboost for me. My son's hybrid was ordered on June 29 and we picked it up Dec 22. My guess is the ecoboost will take less time from ordering (late Jan) to delivery.
That is my issue - We don’t have a second car which is why we ordered the Maverick. Found a similar build about 50 miles away. If there is a snowball’s chance in hell it’s still at the dealer will try to go grab it.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
🤔 I don't really have any thoughts or theories, just my experience. 2/14 -> 3/14 -> 3/21 -> 3/14. Info is below.

FlyingScot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Eco Lux FX4 4K CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Had an XLT Eco Lux 4K DIBL FX4 360 Moonroof scheduled for build on 2/28 - then it was moved up to to 2/21. Just received notice pushed back again to 2/28.

Tells me that their supply is pretty dynamic and they need to do adjustments - and as noted possibly they are prioritizing other builds over ones like mine. Honestly, if actually gets build and shipped I’ll be happy and surprised vs. built and put out to the parking lot pending chips/parts as has happened to so many.

Was surprised that this close to build - 1 week out - they would make an adjustment :(

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
Had an XLT Eco Lux 4K DIBL FX4 360 Moonroof scheduled for build on 2/28 - then it was moved up to to 2/21. Just received notice pushed back again to 2/28.

Tells me that their supply is pretty dynamic and they need to do adjustments - and as noted possibly they are prioritizing other builds over ones like mine. Honestly, if actually gets build and shipped I’ll be happy and surprised vs. built and put out to the parking lot pending chips/parts as has happened to so many.

Was surprised that this close to build - 1 week out - they would make an adjustment :(
If I had to guess, as they secure the parts required for older builds they are adjusting production to prioritize them. Supply chain is such a mess right now. I wouldn't be surprised if you saw your build pushed back a few more times.

timrom2003

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Soul
How long ago did you place your hybrid order? I know a lot of people with June/July orders haven’t been scheduled. That’s rough.
My Lariat with Luxury package was ordered 7/07/21. It has been built and reached the dealership yesterday. Just waiting for them to prep it. I’m guessing I should be in it by Monday.
Sponsored