First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know some have been scheduled or even built for US customers, wondering if anyone has one coming their way? I know ive seen ecoboosts but no hybrids.

Thanks
Sponsored

Harleystreetbob

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
harley electra glide maverick hybrid xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know some have been scheduled or even built for US customers, wondering if anyone has one coming their way? I know ive seen ecoboosts but no hybrids.

Thanks
There was another post on this,but dont think anyone has one yet,too bad we cant track like US based customers

oldorange

First Name
JUles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
My Ford dealer is saying 6-8 months... What are Canadians hearing on the Hybrid?

chucky1010

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Odyssey
i ordered in Aug, dealer told me has to wait until Nov

Sponsored

OP
OP

nickmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer said it would be in the new year. This was back in August. That being said I dont think he really knew what he was talking about as he didnt really know much about the truck in general. He was probably going based on timelines for other vehicles.

rich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gmc canyon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ordered june 25 xlt hybrid lux not a word.

Harleystreetbob

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Check with your dealers folks ordered mine Sept 10/21, well today was told xlt velocity blue hybrid has production date Nov 29 th. Staying with what others indicated it seems dealerships with better allocations are getting products quicker

Sponsored
OP
OP

nickmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Check with your dealers folks ordered mine Sept 10/21, well today was told xlt velocity blue hybrid has production date Nov 29 th. Staying with what others indicated it seems dealerships with better allocations are getting products quicker
Well, congrats! Definitely exciting. Thats great news that at least they are filling Canadian hybrid orders. Literally the first one ive seen on here or reddit.

Did you get a VIN as well?

Harleystreetbob

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, congrats! Definitely exciting. Thats great news that at least they are filling Canadian hybrid orders. Literally the first one ive seen on here or reddit.

Did you get a VIN as well?
no just went on what he said,dont want to dig too deep then be dissapointed

JMEG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav Hybrid, '06 Volvo V70 AWD, '90 CR-X SiR
Hi everyone, I've been lurking these forums since July but figured I'd sign up now after seeing this thread.

I ordered my XLT Hybrid August 13th and the last bit of info my salesperson shared with me is that it's scheduled for production Nov. 8th. I had been checking the forums daily and when I noticed Thursday Sept. 16th that lots of people were reporting on their scheduling emails coming in for builds very similar to mine, I decided to follow up.

The next day I was given my VIN and Nov. 8th as a date. They had just finished receiving the status update from Ford. It's very believable since those other builds I saw posted were reported to be scheduled the week of the 8th. Salesman told me to check back after the 8th and I'm good with that. We don't get tracking like the Americans do. I opened my Ford account online and entered my VIN, but there's really not much to do there until the truck is built or delivered.

Harleystreetbob

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone, I've been lurking these forums since July but figured I'd sign up now after seeing this thread.

I ordered my XLT Hybrid August 13th and the last bit of info my salesperson shared with me is that it's scheduled for production Nov. 8th. I had been checking the forums daily and when I noticed Thursday Sept. 16th that lots of people were reporting on their scheduling emails coming in for builds very similar to mine, I decided to follow up.

The next day I was given my VIN and Nov. 8th as a date. They had just finished receiving the status update from Ford. It's very believable since those other builds I saw posted were reported to be scheduled the week of the 8th. Salesman told me to check back after the 8th and I'm good with that. We don't get tracking like the Americans do. I opened my Ford account online and entered my VIN, but there's really not much to do there until the truck is built or delivered.
Thats pretty much the jist of it,we only get updated through dealer on production/build/delivery. Since you have a Nov 08 build date it should be built pretty much on target date,also delivery can take 3 - 4 weeks by rail.Keep in mind I think we are going to have to wait on EPA numbers before shipping allowed