First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 4Runner 4x4, 2003 Tacoma PreRun, 2005 Liberty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Judging by the coverage level names you have a third party warranty (ie not a Ford ESP), then, in addition to the Ford new car warranty? You would need to look into the terms of your contract for that company's coverage and make sure the service manager is checking for a claim against that.
I agree with all you said but..... 4 Wheel Parts stepped up. It was the first install they did on a Maverick. They missed a step. They are replacing the axel with no cost to me.
All's well, that ends ...
Sponsored

OP
OP
TREX10

TREX10

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Rough Country does make the cheapest lift, maybe it would be better to go with a more high quality one. You get what you pay for.
To be honest, in January 2022, it was the only one I could find. The factor for me is 4 Wheel Parts stepped up and is taking care of everything including the required adjustment to the lift.

Rivers90

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor, Xterra, Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

To be honest, in January 2022, it was the only one I could find. The factor for me is 4 Wheel Parts stepped up and is taking care of everything including the required adjustment to the lift.
That is great that 4 Wheel parts is taking care of it. It is good to know they do back up their warranty.
The maverick does look good with some lift to it.

OP
OP
TREX10

TREX10

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is great that 4 Wheel parts is taking care of it. It is good to know they do back up their warranty.
The maverick does look good with some lift to it.
4WP replaced the axle but vibration is still present. They removed the lift completely and there's no change. The truck is now at the dealership that this 4WP does their 3rd party work. Waiting to see what everyone comes up with....

Alkaiser702

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
4WP replaced the axle but vibration is still present. They removed the lift completely and there's no change. The truck is now at the dealership that this 4WP does their 3rd party work. Waiting to see what everyone comes up with....
It's been a few weeks, any update?

Sponsored

OP
OP
TREX10

TREX10

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's been a few weeks, any update?
Just Friday, the dealer claims after replacing both front axles (and maybe something else?). It's fixed. Lift had nothing to do with it. They cleared 4WPs to reinstall 2" leveling kit. I pick it up Monday. No cost to me.
I'll keep updating this post after I get it back.

rivermaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Ford Fusion (UK), MEV Sonic7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2022 XL AWD OffRoad package and had the 2" Rough Country lift installed by 4 Wheel Parts.
After 3000 miles, the dealership is telling me that the lift kit voided the warranty and the front axles require replacing. I was explicitly asked the warranty people and have a note on my warranty that a lift would NOT void my warranty but the service people are denying it. The Ford service rep is now double-checking with the sales manager -
If it truly caused the issue then I will go at 4 Wheel Parts but if it's just a Ford axel issue - how to tell??

I'm starting to wish I had stayed with Toyota. I love the little truck but it is way to short and if you can't put a lift on.... well, WTF>>>
I'd be interested to know what the failure was - CV joint boots, the joints themselves, inner or outer, the shorter LH shaft or the RH one?

My Maverick and Me

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT, Ecoboost, AWD, FX4, 4K, Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just Friday, the dealer claims after replacing both front axles (and maybe something else?). It's fixed. Lift had nothing to do with it. They cleared 4WPs to reinstall 2" leveling kit. I pick it up Monday. No cost to me.
I'll keep updating this post after I get it back.

Anymore updates or problems since December?

OP
OP
TREX10

TREX10

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anymore updates or problems since December?
I've had no issues since. I've pit another 5k miles on it and so far its all good. I have taken one 500 mile trip averaged 28mpg and another into tne Texas hill country buy my driving and the hills knocked it down to 26.i
Still loving it.

a_wood92

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had no issues since. I've pit another 5k miles on it and so far its all good. I have taken one 500 mile trip averaged 28mpg and another into tne Texas hill country buy my driving and the hills knocked it down to 26.i
Still loving it.
Hey, I sent you a message regarding your issue. Might help resolve mine, thanks.

Sponsored

Maverickshudder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have 2022 Maverick hybrid 24000 miles both front axles went bad truck was shaking like crazy . If you get the side airbag recall done the headliner will sag down they are larger and do not fit waiting for a fix truck at dealer for 7 weeks now .

Bigronron

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid