2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well folks, that's it. It is now 10 pm EST, and the order banks for a 2022 Maverick are CLOSED.

Now we WAIT. And wait. And wait.

Remember, we're all in this together!
Sponsored

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well folks, that's it. It is now 10 pm EST, and the order banks for a 2022 Maverick are CLOSED.

Now we WAIT. And wait. And wait.

Remember, we're all in this together!
And wait

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Atleast were not under a lockdown like those poor Bronco folks, they were lost for nearly a yeah locked away, forgotten about, many of them went mad and joined a kind of Maverick club. Mmmmhaahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m thinking maybe Ford will have all the 22 orders complete by September…. I’m a data guy, work in research and development for a major chemical company.. I am very use to dealing in facts and data. Since we can only see about half of that with this situation, I must go on a feeling…. 12 month, boys and girls…then I might see my hybrid! O well, you all will have to put up with me till then…actually I hear the addition doesn’t go away.

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’m thinking maybe Ford will have all the 22 orders complete by September…. I’m a data guy, work in research and development for a major chemical company.. I am very use to dealing in facts and data. Since we can only see about half of that with this situation, I must go on a feeling…. 12 month, boys and girls…then I might see my hybrid! O well, you all will have to put up with me till then…actually I hear the addition doesn’t go away.
Well, you're probably a lot smarter than me. I was kind of guessing October, just based on the fact that Ford says that's when they will begin producing 2023 models. Either way, we are in the same ballpark, but like everything else in the world these days, it's all subject to change depending on world events...

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Journey started in June of 21 and if the stars align I might get my Hybrid by the end of April. So yes quite the journey
Sponsored