First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Took delivery today!! All good stuff from the dealer side aside from the pitching and pushing the protection packages for 45 minutes.. all for me to say no still multiple times. Otherwise all great stuff. Loved the ride home and around town, getting great MPG, even got 60mpg on the trip to CostCo and back. Love having space and room like I did not have in my Mustang. So thrilled to keep using and seeing how it goes! Got an appointment next Thursday for them to install the touch bed lighting, tonneau cover, and tailgate assist, and going to be trading in these stock tires for credit on some Falken All Terrain tires. Excited!

Ford Maverick And it is finally here! 5F9102EE-E9A0-4AD6-BDF0-8C4A253FA193
Sponsored

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats!
You will love it! More room on the inside than appears from the outside.
I'm learning how to maximize the fuel economy with my hybrid.
Enjoy!

OP
OP
carbonmav05

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
carbonmav05

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats!
You will love it! More room on the inside than appears from the outside.
I'm learning how to maximize the fuel economy with my hybrid.
Enjoy!
For sure, I am not one who will drive it a certain way to get the max but it is awesome to see what I get every time I turn it off. Love that it shows you your trip MPG when ya do that.

Sponsored

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For sure, I am not one who will drive it a certain way to get the max but it is awesome to see what I get every time I turn it off. Love that it shows you your trip MPG when ya do that.
I retired a year ago, so now I consider myself an 'old retired fart', so I have nothing else to do than play with my Maverick, which I call 'Grabber' after my older brother's 1971 Maverick Grabber he had at one time.

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Took delivery today!! All good stuff from the dealer side aside from the pitching and pushing the protection packages for 45 minutes.. all for me to say no still multiple times. Otherwise all great stuff. Loved the ride home and around town, getting great MPG, even got 60mpg on the trip to CostCo and back. Love having space and room like I did not have in my Mustang. So thrilled to keep using and seeing how it goes! Got an appointment next Thursday for them to install the touch bed lighting, tonneau cover, and tailgate assist, and going to be trading in these stock tires for credit on some Falken All Terrain tires. Excited!

5F9102EE-E9A0-4AD6-BDF0-8C4A253FA193.jpeg
Congrats! I can remember looking at alllll these threads and seeing all of y’all getting your trucks “built” and “shipped” while mine was stuck “in production”! Now I’ve taken delivery a few weeks before some that were built way before mine, it’s wilddddd out there!

bwayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2008 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Nice truck. The Cactus Gray really looks different in low light.

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congrats and enjoy your new Hybrid Mav!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided

Looks stellar, J! So glad it was worth the wait!

Sponsored

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Nice truck. The Cactus Gray really looks different in low light.
I believe that's Carbonized Gray, not Cactus Gray. It's way to dark for Cactus, and both his "name" (carbonmav0) and his signature indicate Carbon Gray...

bwayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2008 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hmm, I guess I saw carbon and read cactus. My bad.

RRaynor2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cherish it, love it, enjoy it. Somewhere out there is an idiot with a cell phone on a collision course with your rear end.

All joking aside. Looks good!
Sponsored