Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Veloster 2.0 Premium
Trim
XLT
Let's go, folks! Me, too.

Hybrid XLT - Lux
Iconic Silver
Hey awesome!

This is my production week so I'm waiting on that build e-mail - hopefully soon.

Guessing you dealt with Khaleel as well?
Advertisement

PriusHater

XLT
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Trim
XLT
Moyer Ford in Foley, Ala. HAD (edited as both are reported to be sold now) two Mavericks in stock for sale. They sell at MSRP (no dealer markup) and less than a $300 doc fee. I saw them in person yesterday and drove the silver one. Overall I’m Impressed by the ride quality, but still waiting for my Hybrid to be scheduled for production.

One is a silver XL and the other is a blue XLT. Obviously both have the EcoBoost engine.

B44C7324-D0F1-4816-9D3C-D20A4BE0D717.jpeg

Last edited:

Rozay

XLT
First Name
Jose
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
Trim
XLT
Moyer Ford in Foley, Ala. has two Mavericks in stock for sale. They sell at MSRP (no dealer markup) and less than a $300 doc fee. I saw them in person yesterday and drove the silver one. Overall I’m Impressed by the ride quality, but still waiting for my Hybrid to be scheduled for production.

One is a silver XL and the other is a blue XLT. Obviously both have the EcoBoost engine.

B44C7324-D0F1-4816-9D3C-D20A4BE0D717.jpeg
Both sold. Just called

altomav

XLT
First Name
Keven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Trim
XLT
Vehicle Showcase
To my Alabama neighbors, Ford sales agent in Madison/Huntsville called me today to say they expect the Maverick delivery on or around Oct 22-24. If you are expecting delivery soon, then maybe yours will be delivered next week as well.

Advertisement

Advertisement