Sponsored

Alabama

athens2au

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
New to this site. Ordered mine 10/12 from McClaryFord Athens. Way itā€™s looking might get it by Easter. Darn it
Order mine from Jim@McClary on 9/8. At that time they had 5 other orders.

Sponsored

rothnic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Ford finance person said my truck was the 3rd one they sold at Woody Anderson Huntsville/Madison. When I first saw the Maverick and drove it. It was instant no-regret. Good Luck!
What was your experience with Woody Anderson Ford? I haven't seen anyone mention it, but they have a pretty decent deal that kept me away from looking at the out of state options. $1000 off MSRP and no deposit down.

However, it took so much bugging the sales person to actually put the order in. I imagine they don't get much from the order, but it seems odd to have an offer like this then drag their feet on it.

OP
OP
STARCOMMTREY1

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New to this site. Ordered mine 10/12 from McClaryFord Athens. Way itā€™s looking might get it by Easter. Darn it
I just left athens!

Jason1114

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What was your experience with Woody Anderson Ford? I haven't seen anyone mention it, but they have a pretty decent deal that kept me away from looking at the out of state options. $1000 off MSRP and no deposit down.

However, it took so much bugging the sales person to actually put the order in. I imagine they don't get much from the order, but it seems odd to have an offer like this then drag their feet on it.
Is this true no deposit and 1000 off MSRP???

Cward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Is this true no deposit and 1000 off MSRP???
The site says $1000 off MSRP for orders placed. I placed my order with no deposit. Can't confirm the $1000 off until the truck arrives. Received order confirmation about an hour after I signed my confirmation.

Shadow Black Lariat
FX4, 4K Towing, Lariat Luxury

Sponsored
OP
OP
STARCOMMTREY1

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

The experience was good. No surprises.

Sassy Grandma

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Velocity Blue ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Roll Tide girl... Way down Deep South near the good old Bama shoreline. Order 11-15 ... after almost begging and shaming the sales rep! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Whatā€™s up with that!?!??? I AAM Still a little grumpy about it too! Supposed to have been ordered 2 months ago. šŸ˜¤šŸ¤Ø I just donā€™t get it?!
oh well, got an email on 11-16. Go figure!???

Sassy Grandma

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Velocity Blue ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Moyer Ford in Foley, Ala. HAD (edited as both are reported to be sold now) two Mavericks in stock for sale. They sell at MSRP (no dealer markup) and less than a $300 doc fee. I saw them in person yesterday and drove the silver one. Overall Iā€™m Impressed by the ride quality, but still waiting for my Hybrid to be scheduled for production.

One is a silver XL and the other is a blue XLT. Obviously both have the EcoBoost engine.

B44C7324-D0F1-4816-9D3C-D20A4BE0D717.jpeg
Wish they had no doc fee
Sponsored