Sponsored

8” inch screen does not power off when truck is shut off and locked.

DryFlyGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have been noticing that I can shut off the truck, exit, and lock the truck. All lights interior and exterior and everything on the dash shuts down except the 8” screen. It will stop displaying any information after a few seconds, yet the screen will continue to stay lit and the controls below it will light up and continue stay lit as well. Has anyone else had this happen? It may be a reason our maverick went into “deep sleep” mode.
Sponsored

billbillw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Always give the reset a try. Hold power button and the forward skip button on the radio controls (not the steering wheel). If that doesn't work, talk to the dealer.

OP
OP

DryFlyGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I thought the "deep sleep" was just a Hybrid issue?
Nope. We were out of town for 2 weeks. When we returned our truck was in “deep sleep” mode. It took about 10 days of driving it before the “Deep Sleep” message on the Ford app disappeared.

OP
OP

DryFlyGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Always give the reset a try. Hold power button and the forward skip button on the radio controls (not the steering wheel). If that doesn't work, talk to the dealer.
Thank you. I will give it a try.

Sponsored

Cigargoyle

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FX4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, I have had the same issue at times, last one about five minutes ago. I just open and shut the door again, relock the truck and it powers off. Was having random deep sleep alerts until I caught this and started checking. Haven't had any notices since.

OP
OP

DryFlyGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, I have had the same issue at times, last one about five minutes ago. I just open and shut the door again, relock the truck and it powers off. Was having random deep sleep alerts until I caught this and started checking. Haven't had any notices since.
That is the same fix for my truck when it happens.
Sponsored