A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If this chip shortage continues. How long are you willing to wait for your Maverick. I'll be waiting as long as my vehicle keep getting me back and forth to work. Still want a PS5 almost a year later and haven't even seen one.

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
If this chip shortage continues. How long are you willing to wait for your Maverick. I'll be waiting as long as my vehicle keep getting me back and forth to work. Still want a PS5 almost a year later and haven't even seen one.
My man ps5's are fairly easy to get now. Just follow the twitter accounts that give updates

Ford Maverick 7.7 million fewer vehicles made this year 2022 Ford Maverick OKTB 12:8:21  2

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its easy to blame chip shortage vs less demand
(The mav and sexy does not count as it the new thing)
That means you can furlough and lay off and not blame poor sales of existing models.
So investors don’t effect as much in stock price (as the layoffs are + for the bottom line),
They saved an entire industry from a meltdown.
Where did the millions of new cars in 2020 go? As everyone was sitting at home thinking how they will pay their mortgage.
Not everyone lives off of stock sales and loans against investments.

There is more then meets the eye globally in the auto industry. And in general for that matter.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/just-how-many-containers-cargo-are-stuck-californias-coast
Sponsored

Last edited: