First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw this on Etsy, can someone make one of these for the maverick?

Ford Maverick 3D printed dash tablet holder IMG_7543

Ford Maverick 3D printed dash tablet holder IMG_7540
Sponsored

Sarah Davis

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fusion, 2017 Cmax
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
this would be great for taking your lunch break in the car as i frequently do! lol

Samcat13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat '22'
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
what was the price?

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a RAM mount in the cubby hole that is magnetic. All it needs is a metal tab on the back of the phone/tablet and you can mount it there.

Ford Maverick 3D printed dash tablet holder Interior 001

I drilled a small hole above the USB port to run the cable through and everything is hidden. Maybe not what you are looking to do, but just food for thought for both phone and tablet mounting.

Scoshe makes a simple mounting option that usually only requires 3M adhesive but I've never had one actually hold the weight of my phone. But it can be done with stronger adhesive than what they include. I know some folks have a larger tray setup behind the infotainment center and you could also mount one to that as well.

Honestly I try to avoid ETSY at all costs. Their return/refund policy is a joke and I've had sellers just straight up never ship items as well as some very terrible quality stuff. I know what to expect from 3D printed stuff, but sometimes it's like "Did you even try?". Which is why I have a Bambu Lab A1 on my Christmas list lol. Can't wait to learn how to make my own plastic waste... I mean, goods.
Sponsored

Last edited: