First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 waiting on 24 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just called and talked to Ford and there's no rhyme or reason on any of my three orders.

I didn't get my normal 45-day update which is why I started all this.

They told me something happened on December 5th with my first order but they're still no build date and my third order also is still in the process.

Thanks for the verification and pictures to show that the model I am looking for has been produced so it has nothing to do with the color.
Sponsored

Matso

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
24 Lariat hybrid in Terrain scheduled build date the week of Jan. 15. Ordered 7/17.

pjpmtc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Hybrid Terrain BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anybody got a build confirmation for a 24 hybrid in the color of Terrain?

I placed an order for one back in September and have yet to receive a build confirmation but only placed one for the color of black and received the build confirmation in 2 only weeks after placing the order.

Wondering if the problem is with the color since they are both exactly the same truck on the orders?
Order placed July 17.
Lariat, hybrid, Terrain, BAP, floor liners, moonroof, protective film hood and fenders,hard roll up tonneau, touch link truckbed lights,tailgate lock, wheel locks, window air deflectors.
January 29th build date.

Radard

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Terrain Larriet Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my stock Hybrid Lariet in Terrain yesterday (no add-ons). Ordered 8/7/23, built 11/4/23, arrived 12/15/23. The 6 weeks waiting on delivery was the hardest part. I wasn't expecting to get this until the spring, for some reason I got lucky! Located in north-central Ohio.
Ford Maverick 24 Hybrid Lariat Terrain? PXL_20231215_164408948
Sponsored