Sponsored

Mannyr

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
I pride myself on being extremely cheap and even if I did spend that much on a truck I would be scared to death I might break something driving off the Grand Canyon and such, but is there really much of a market for these models? Even a lot of the souped-up options I read people are putting on their Mavericks, is it just to impress the girls or are guys spending lots of time driving in swamps , washboard gravel, etc.? Does Ford sell a boatload of these or do they make them because the limited amount they do sell has a huuuge profit compared to the usual model?
Based on my own experience, I see a plenty of f150 raptors in my local Costco parking lot 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I commented on one of Mike Levine's tweets this morning. If they come out with an ST Maverick.. NOT an offroad version, but more street, I'll wait for it. As it stands now though, I'm losing hope of ever seeing my hybrib.

This new Ranger is very good looking, I just don't go off road. That makes it a waste of money for me.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very cool, but a bit "too much" for me, not just in price that I would wager will be around $50K, but too tall and too rough around the edges. Now if they make a somewhat lower to the ground Raptor ST street truck (not slammed, just maybe Maverick height or an inch lower) that's in the mid to high 30s, I would jump on that.
I would love a Next Gen Ranger ST with AWD. I'd be all over that. I really like those Ranger Raptor seats though. Put an ST logo in place of Raptor and throw those bad boys in there!

Sponsored

Bikeric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD XLT Hybrid Mav
Those Ranger Raptor tail lights look very similar in shape to the Maverick's..... :unsure:

Ford Maverick 2023 Ranger Raptor World Debut and Coming to US! 0ALxhX0

Ford Maverick 2023 Ranger Raptor World Debut and Coming to US! 3YQMHgm

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
Hmmmm. A bold strategy, Cotton. I like it.

Shut down all WORLDWIDE R&D, plant upgrades, engineering, marketing, planning for 2023, 2024 and beyond.

Get all worldwide employees 110% laser focused... on waiting for 3rd party suppliers to deliver chips for 2022 models.

Shareholders would love that! You should be CEO!

Ford can't even deliver what they have sold already because of shortages. Now they'll take orders for these and sell more air. Just thinking get the house in order with current customers because satisfaction is tanking.

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
A Maverick ST would be nice, RS even better.

Rnmedic45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 65 Galaxy ,2020 Spyder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
doesn't work like that. Their "house is in order" as much as can be expected with supply chains still hosed. Not buying customer satisfaction tanking for more then a few % of impatient people expecting an Amazon type delivery experience that is completely detached from current reality for all vehicle manufacturers- not just Ford.
That's why their house is out of order. Their still cranking out F150's by the thousands but they must be the chip free versions.

Sponsored

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs