First Name
Brit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL, 2023 F-150 Rattler pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Build start date was 3/5, build finished 3/25. Any thoughts on why it took 20 days?

XL Hybrid cg hitch Cp360

My guess is it was actually assembled in a day but somehow it missed the last scanner on the assembly line and it took three weeks for someone to question why it was still in the queue on their paperwork. Just a guess. Any other scenarios appreciated.

Waiting for shipping to the states now.
Sponsored

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

After your truck leaves the assembly line it's still not "Built". If there's a bedliner or any exterior accessories it goes to the body shop to be installd. If there's an open recall it will wait in the yard to be fixed. There's a number of reasons why you sometimes have a gap between when it exits production and it ships.

Mine was in production for over a month due to waiting on turn signal software update.

Chasmon55

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Build start date was 3/5, build finished 3/25. Any thoughts on why it took 20 days?

XL Hybrid cg hitch Cp360

My guess is it was actually assembled in a day but somehow it missed the last scanner on the assembly line and it took three weeks for someone to question why it was still in the queue on their paperwork. Just a guess. Any other scenarios appreciated.

Waiting for shipping to the states now.
Sounds like I have the same vehicle in blue build started on 3/1 and just got built on 3/26 something funny seems to be going on