First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick 15% Off Maverick Accessories! LAUNCH DAY (1)

Hey Everyone!

Today is our official launch day for Maverick support at F150LEDs! To celebrate we are offering 15% OFF ALL Maverick products until tomorrow at Noon Eastern Time! Just use the discount code: MAV15 at checkout! We hope this will give you all the chance to try out our products and join the F150LEDs family! We thank you for your continued support and look forward to serving you soon!

P.S. We are adding more products constantly! We just added Hood Mounted Spartans thanks to suggestions from forum members!

Ford Maverick 15% Off Maverick Accessories! 1655840620311

Stand Out & Shine brighter!

https://www.f150leds.com/collections/2022-ford-maverick

-Nick, Bobby, and your F150LEDS Team
Sponsored

Last edited:

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Dang, I should have waited for this! I ordered the cup holder coaster kit 4 days ago and it’s scheduled for delivery today.

Spook

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does GA not confirm to Daylight Savings Time? I see you mentioned EST (Eastern Standard Time). Someone may miss the sale if they are on DST and not aware you are on Standard Time.

OP
OP
F150LEDs

F150LEDs

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does GA not confirm to Daylight Savings Time? I see you mentioned EST (Eastern Standard Time). Someone may miss the sale if they are on DST and not aware you are on Standard Time.
Thanks for pointing this out, we just meant Eastern Time!

Spook

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for pointing this out, we just meant Eastern Time!
No problem. I used to get paid for finding errors in publications. I was a proofreader. Of course, some on here would think that I was trying to cause trouble and make a nasty comment. You handled it pretty well. You should do good with customer relations.
I will be taking a closer look at your products IF I ever get my truck.

Rick and Mavy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, Alto Blue, Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LAUNCH DAY (1).png

Hey Everyone!

Today is our official launch day for Maverick support at F150LEDs! To celebrate we are offering 15% OFF ALL Maverick products until tomorrow at Noon Eastern Time! Just use the discount code: MAV15 at checkout! We hope this will give you all the chance to try out our products and join the F150LEDs family! We thank you for your continued support and look forward to serving you soon!

P.S. We are adding more products constantly! We just added Hood Mounted Spartans thanks to suggestions from forum members!

1655840620311.png

Stand Out & Shine brighter!

https://www.f150leds.com/collections/2022-ford-maverick

-Nick, Bobby, and your F150LEDS Team
I asked in another forum but could you share installation instructions for the Raptor lights? I want to know what I'm getting into with this purchase.
Sponsored