Achtungg

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just wanted to say that I hit my one year anniversary with my Maverick. 24k mikes and have had next to zero issues other than a quick sunroof fix. Keep on keeping on!

Don’t let the bastards grind you down.
Sponsored

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wanted to say that I hit my one year anniversary with my Maverick. 24k mikes and have had next to zero issues other than a quick sunroof fix. Keep on keeping on!

I was at 24k on my anniversary and now at 18 months I’m at 28k and picking up my 23 A51 with 12 miles this week 👍🏻😊

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Should see who as the least amount of miles after a year… I will be at a year in a week. I’m just over 2k miles.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Should see who as the least amount of miles after a year… I will be at a year in a week. I’m just over 2k miles.
Well, good for those of you who bought one to keep in garage. My 76 years keep telling me the reason for buying a vehicle is to - let's see, I think I remember. I believe it is to DRIVE IT. Correct me if I am wrong because sometimes my forgetter works too well. Hard to justify paying good money just to look at something.

Sponsored

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, good for those of you who bought one to keep in garage. My 76 years keep telling me the reason for buying a vehicle is to - let's see, I think I remember. I believe it is to DRIVE IT. Correct me if I am wrong because sometimes my forgetter works too well. Hard to justify paying good money just to look at something.
I use it as much as I need to. I work from home. I don't purposely not use it to keep the miles low. I use it for truck stuff. We use my wife's Bronco Sport for most family things. I was just trying to have fun and also see who has the least amount in a year..

MaverRick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MachE 4EX 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m one week short of a year with 8500 miles including a 2500 mile road trip.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided

Congrats on your one-year anniversary! So glad you're enjoying your Maverick!

BoskoPColtrane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bosko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
you sound angry.😬
Sponsored