First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Lux, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After 427 days our Alto Blue Lariat Lux arrived at the dealer. We got to see it as it came off the truck waiting to go into the detail shop for some add on’s and to get all ready for delivery. It’s been a while, paperwork to be done and pickup middle of next week. We are really excited!

Ford Maverick The wait is nearly over! 1675562912038
Sponsored

whoknew1985

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After 427 days our Alto Blue Lariat Lux arrived at the dealer. We got to see it as it came off the truck waiting to go into the detail shop for some add on’s and to get all ready for delivery. It’s been a while, paperwork to be done and pickup middle of next week. We are really excited!

1675562912038.jpeg
Congratulations. It is the time that all of us with a truck order are waiting for. That is a great looking truck. Enjoy it.

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Enjoy your new Maverick, I know I really enjoy mine!

OP
OP

Army Engineer (Ret)

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

Timaysz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer sport trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

1675562912038.jpeg
I got a alto blue eco xlt fx4 and lux half way threw shipping so I hoping it will be only less then 2 more weeks it's been stuck at a rail yard in East st Luis on the IL. side for 10 days now headed to Chicago then to my dealership in southern Wisconsin

OP
OP

Army Engineer (Ret)

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a alto blue eco xlt fx4 and lux half way threw shipping so I hoping it will be only less then 2 more weeks it's been stuck at a rail yard in East st Luis on the IL. side for 10 days now headed to Chicago then to my dealership in southern Wisconsin
Ours went through Kansas City across the state to Illinois then back to KC. Sat there for a few days and the sales manager said to drop by and there it was. Patience is hard, but everything looks to be well worth it. Alto Blue is beautiful even when it’s dirty off the truck. Looking forward to the fun to come.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

1675562912038.jpeg
Congrats from TX. My Alto Blue Lariat Hybrid has a build date of 2/28 so hopefully will see it in May or June. Meanwhile I will enjoy my XLT EB FX4.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Belvoir old school, 69, then 71-74, 81-84 , before everything moved to Leonard Wood. How about you?
All of my time was during the 2000s in a small National Guard SAPPER unit. I went to Leonard Wood Misery a few times

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

1675562912038.jpeg
Wow....427 days. I am almost embarrassed by the pretty rapid progression to production status on the Lariat I ordered on 9/16 (not a rollover). I was notified mine was scheduled for production the week of February 6th, so I decided to try the tracker for the first time today. It shows "In Production" and I was able to view and print my window sticker. I'm starting to get excited!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Army Engineer (Ret)

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow....427 days. I am almost embarrassed by the pretty rapid progression to production status on the Lariat I ordered on 9/16 (not a rollover). I was notified mine was scheduled for production the week of February 6th, so I decided to try the tracker for the first time today. It shows "In Production" and I was able to view and print my window sticker. I'm starting to get excited!
It’s been an interesting wait, I’ve seen people get lucky and barely wait at all and there are others waiting longer then me. It’s like playing the lottery , you never know when your number will be chosen. Good luck as you wait, hope yours gets here soon. I’m looking forward to actually bringing it home!

Really like the Boss 429 avatar, I had a Boss 351 I bought in the PX and picked it up the day after I got back in the states in August of 1971. One heck of a car, i can only imagine the grunt on the Boss 429.

Last edited:

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s been an interesting wait, I’ve seen people get lucky and barely wait at all and there are others waiting longer then me. It’s like playing the lottery , you never know when your number will be chosen. Good luck as you wait, hope yours gets here soon. I’m looking forward to actually bringing it home!

Really like the Boss 429 avatar, I had a Boss 351 I bought in the PX and picked it up the day after I got back in the states in August of 1971. One heck of a car, i can only imagine the grunt on the Boss 429.
That is my dream car. I had a friend with a Boss 351.

OP
OP

Army Engineer (Ret)

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is my dream car. I had a friend with a Boss 351.
I kept mine from 71 to 73 when the gas crisis hit hard. I was always sorry that I sold that car. It was a real hoot to drive, solid lifters clacking and using a ton of gas because I couldn’t keep my foot off the loud pedal. Looked to try to get another one a few years ago, but couldn’t justify the $50,000 and up price tag. Still many fond memories of it.
Sponsored