First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota and Jeep
Trim
XLT
Ordered 8-31-21 Hybrid, Hot Red, Tonneau cover, 360, painted bed liner. Went in to build 8-10-22 It is now 9-23-22 and I have heard nothing more. 388 days and nothing. As I disappointed?

jesemd

XLT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Trim
XLT
Submitted my order info.

2023 Maverick XLT, 2.0 EB, AWD, Lux, 4K, FX4, CoPilot360, 64V Wheels, Spray-in bedliner, FS Spare, Manual Rear Window. I'm guessing it will end up a 2024.....

What should my dealer provide me other than an order number right now?

1buddyc

Lariat
First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Nautilus 2022 Ford Maverick AWD 2.0
Trim
Lariat
Well today I finally received my 2022 Maverick Lariat Lux, 2.0 AWD Hot Pepper Red Truck.
At the time I thought I wasn't ever going to receive it and would have to reorder for 2023. But, about mid-way through August, things finally started to happen. Went into Production then Shipping and it finally arrived yesterday. My dealer delivered it to me today.
For you still waiting and having to re-order hope you get yours quicker than I got mine.. I ordered July 7 2021 and took me 14 1/2 months to receive it.

TrayBHM

XLT
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion SE, 2008 Nissan Frontier LE
Trim
XLT
Yea same here, I am worried that the dealer was wrong in light of the fact that I cannot verify the status anywhere else and I have not received confirmation via email from Ford. Now I worry that this is a hoax and that I will miss rolling the order over to 23. Wish there was someone to contact to verify but alas I don't know who that would be.
I received my official email today from Ford with my information and a link to check status. I'm so happy! Just found out my rack and pinion needs replaced for about $2,000. Hopefully it will last at least a couple of months.

psnb89

XLT
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Trailblazer LS 2005 GMC Envoy SLE 4x4
Trim
XLT
so like do I put where I ordered it from or what state I'm in?
Because I'm in Alabama but I ordered from Kansas.

I submitted mine with Kansas as the location, also once the 2023 builder goes live on the Ford site I'm going to revise my order. Though seeing more Atlas blue orders almost has me considering to keep Alto lmao

Last edited:

Edog3344

XLT
First Name
Evrim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
Trim
XLT
Ordered 9/17/22 MY2023 Hybrid XLT w/ XLT lux. . Cactus grey. W/ hitch & soft cover