Sponsored

Did your shipped order arrive within Ford delivery estimate?

Ztnichol

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hoping to get the same call myself. Ford chat says it should be delivered today. Looks like we were on the same truck.
Congratulations and enjoy my friend. We've earned it.
Awesome news! Congratulations to you as well! Yes we have endured the wait. Happy mavericking!
Sponsored

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you financing through your dealer? If so, have you done your loan paperwork yet? I'm looking for someone to tell me directly who just got their Mav that Ford has locked the interest rates from when we ordered. Of course I'm seeing that on here, but who knows if it's accurate. My dealer is saying Ford isn't doing that now. Which of course is adding to my anxiety, lol.
I was able to get 0% for 36 months from Ford. Pick up Maverick in an hour or so. Very excited

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Estimate was 10/28-11/3, it arrived on 10/21. Hopefully I will be picking it up tomorrow.

ETA: Picked up!

Ford Maverick Did your shipped order arrive within Ford delivery estimate? Arrived at Dealer_10_22_2022

Last edited:

Jerseysteve68

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome news! Congratulations to you as well! Yes we have endured the wait. Happy mavericking!
Got an email last night from Ford. Delivery pushed back a week. It's definitely in Delaware though. Almost there.
Have you picked your's up? How's it driving if you have?

Ken_Ohki

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got an email last night from Ford. Delivery pushed back a week. It's definitely in Delaware though. Almost there.
Have you picked your's up? How's it driving if you have?
I got a similar email. Was scheduled 10/21 - 10/27 and now it's 11/28 - 12/4. Doesn't make sense as the last tracking I got from Ford chat had it close to the dealer.

Sponsored

Bulldog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid, 2019 Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My original delivery week was Oct 5-12. Pushed back twice. Taking delivery this Friday the 28th.

Jerseysteve68

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a similar email. Was scheduled 10/21 - 10/27 and now it's 11/28 - 12/4. Doesn't make sense as the last tracking I got from Ford chat had it close to the dealer.
The primary problem is that there's not enough truck drivers to make these deliveries.
Sponsored