First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moped
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Surprised how quick this order came in. (Well, 23 rollover)… but one of the first 24s at my dealer.
she’s a beaut.

Lariat
AWD
4k tow

Letting it go back to the dealer though since I picked something else up a few months back that met my needs. Tough call, but, is what it is. Really enjoyed the ride and color.

Ford Maverick My 2024 Maverick in Terrain color delivered IMG_2554
Ford Maverick My 2024 Maverick in Terrain color delivered IMG_2555
Sponsored

Last edited:

BluegrassNbass

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Winner winner chicken dinner....please more pics. Congratulations

Now I see you didn't make a decision yet. Do what's best for you. Can't wait to see one with the BAP now.

Last edited:

dags1207

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco | 2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks amazing! So happy I ordered terrain. My BAP Terrain should be here soon as it is in production already @BluegrassNbass

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That color is slick. If you truly love something you’ll let it go! 😂

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Our Terrain Lariat Hybrid should land at the Kirby rail yard on Monday. It's final rail destination. Glad we picked this color and it should match our motorhome that is sand/gold. Will be our toad. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Sponsored

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congrats, looks great. I was really curious what Terrain looked like, hope to see one in person.

Chiefdq77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 23 maverick lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Surprised how quick this order came in. (Well, 23 rollover)… but one of the first 24s at my dealer.
she’s a beaut.

Lariat
AWD
4k tow

Haven’t pulled the trigger yet though. I don’t need it anymore as I got something else a few months back..
after my rebate id be able to sell it for like 40 and make 1k. Sticker is 37,370. Go for it or let the dealer mark it up?

I have a lariat hybrid coming in terrain with the BAP.

I currently have a 23 lariat hybrid in cactus grey and i love it. Hoping my 24 doesn't get built for a few months. Trying to get as much out of this one as possible. Lol
she’s a beaut.

Lariat
AWD
4k tow

Haven’t pulled the trigger yet though. I don’t need it anymore as I got something else a few months back..
after my rebate id be able to sell it for like 40 and make 1k. Sticker is 37,370. Go for it or let the dealer mark it up?

IMG_2554.jpeg
IMG_2555.jpeg
I have a lariat hybrid coming in terrain with the BAP. Still not sure if I like it enough. I want to see one in person. However, this picture is much better than the one on the Ford website. It's growing on me.

I currently have a 23 lariat hybrid (non-luxery) in cactus grey and i love it. Hoping my 24 doesn't get built for a few months. Trying to get as much out of this one as possible. Lol

dags1207

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have a lariat hybrid coming in terrain with the BAP. Still not sure if I like it enough. I want to see one in person. However, this picture is much better than the one on the Ford website. It's growing on me.

I currently have a 23 lariat hybrid (non-luxery) in cactus grey and i love it. Hoping my 24 doesn't get built for a few months. Trying to get as much out of this one as possible. Lol
I saw a Bronco in Desert Sand (same color as terrain) and it looks better in person. It’s a hard color to really capture. Here is a video that someone here captured of a Raptor.

It does lean more towards cream with brown under tones

mlejneks

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for posting your pictures! My XLT in Terrain is scheduled to be built this coming week. The tracker indicates it is in production now.

Sponsored

Chiefdq77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw a Bronco in Desert Sand (same color as terrain) and it looks better in person. It’s a hard color to really capture. Here is a video that someone here captured of a Raptor.

It does lean more towards cream with brown under tones
Yeah, I saw that video and i wasn't impressed. I live near a couple of Ford dealers and I check them weekly to see if a terrain color comes in. I may switch back to my CG but I want to see it live first. The op pictures are nice, but that's the first time I've seen the color and thought, I kinda like it.

My42waffles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150 powerboost lariat 20 fusion titanium hybri
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

My brother in law has a raptor in that color. Id say it’s pretty close to a sandy beach sand color

dags1207

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, I saw that video and i wasn't impressed. I live near a couple of Ford dealers and I check them weekly to see if a terrain color comes in. I may switch back to my CG but I want to see it live first. The op pictures are nice, but that's the first time I've seen the color and thought, I kinda like it.
Check for Bronco sports as well (they have desert sand this year as well) Cactus gray is a great color too.

I’ll post TONS of pictures when mines comes in :)

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That's what I was thinking, you really need to see it in person before you can judge it. I've found photos can't always give you the true color and subtle undertones of some colors. CG can actually be like that, I think it looks so much better in person than in photos. HPR really pops in person. I had a '21 Bronco that was Antimatter Blue, looks like black in photos but in person it's a fantastic color, dark rich metallic color. Wish Ford still offered it.

Chiefdq77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's what I was thinking, you really need to see it in person before you can judge it. I've found photos can't always give you the true color and subtle undertones of some colors. CG can actually be like that, I think it looks so much better in person than in photos. HPR really pops in person. I had a '21 Bronco that was Antimatter Blue, looks like black in photos but in person it's a fantastic color, dark rich metallic color. Wish Ford still offered it.
I was the same way with CG. I had ordered Carbonized first. Once I seen CG in person, I switched.
Antimatter blue is a stunning color, wish that was an option. I wish HPR didn't have the copper undertones, I prefer a more true red. That would be my first choice.
Sponsored