Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Installed the Mabett fender flares this morning. They look good and the install was pretty easy…maybe an hour and I took my time. The package had everything needed, including plastic clips and the removal tool. I was worried they wouldn’t look good with the OEM mud flaps, but they fit together well. I like that they are pretty subtle, just enough to cover my 255 tires. Only issue is, the driver side rear flare didn’t lay perfectly flat like the rest. I had to use a few drops of adhesive. The 3M tape wasn’t quite thick enough to get a good hold, even though I cleaned the fender with alcohol (this is not in the instructions but it should be). I did notice one other thing, the passenger side front flare had one less plastic fastener tab than the driver side, for no apparent reason. It doesn’t affect anything though, fits like a glove.

Ford Maverick Alto Blue Maverick build + Mabett fender flares = sweetness IMG_0784
Ford Maverick Alto Blue Maverick build + Mabett fender flares = sweetness IMG_0782
Ford Maverick Alto Blue Maverick build + Mabett fender flares = sweetness IMG_0781
Ford Maverick Alto Blue Maverick build + Mabett fender flares = sweetness IMG_0780
Sponsored

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They look great! I am going to put them on my Cyber Orange Maverick

Ford Maverick Alto Blue Maverick build + Mabett fender flares = sweetness 20231016_010753_resized

OP
OP

generalmgr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

They look great! I am going to put them on my Cyber Orange Maverick

20231016_010753_resized.jpg
Should look good on that color for sure. Check and see if your one front flare has one more tab than the other. I think maybe they messed up the mold 😊

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Should look good on that color for sure. Check and see if your one front flare has one more tab than the other. I think maybe they messed up the mold 😊
My Front 2 flares have the same tabs (3 close together towards the front, and 2 tabs far apart that face to the rear) Seemed to line up perfectly on a mock hold up. I think I could have used 1 more tab on each flare towards the top rear. There is a push pin that does not have a fender flare tab for it on each side. There are only 5 push pin tabs on each front flare.

Last edited:

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Looks great, sweet truck.

Sponsored

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Installed the Mabett fender flares this morning. They look good and the install was pretty easy…maybe an hour and I took my time. The package had everything needed, including plastic clips and the removal tool. I was worried they wouldn’t look good with the OEM mud flaps, but they fit together well. I like that they are pretty subtle, just enough to cover my 255 tires. Only issue is, the driver side rear flare didn’t lay perfectly flat like the rest. I had to use a few drops of adhesive. The 3M tape wasn’t quite thick enough to get a good hold, even though I cleaned the fender with alcohol (this is not in the instructions but it should be). I did notice one other thing, the passenger side front flare had one less plastic fastener tab than the driver side, for no apparent reason. It doesn’t affect anything though, fits like a glove.
IMG_0784.jpeg
IMG_0782.jpeg
IMG_0781.jpeg
IMG_0780.jpeg
Awesome looking, nice to know that they will work with the OEM mud flaps...thanks for sharing!!!!

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
IMG_0784.jpeg
IMG_0782.jpeg
IMG_0781.jpeg
IMG_0780.jpeg
Your truck looks great. Those flares are just the right size. Tell me more about them. Is your truck leveled? I like the white lettering on those tires as well!!!

OP
OP

generalmgr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Your truck looks great. Those flares are just the right size. Tell me more about them. Is your truck leveled? I like the white lettering on those tires as well!!!
The flares are from Mabett, bought them on Amazon, only $130. They go in and out of stock, look to be out right now. My truck is not leveled, I was parked on a little bit of an incline so just looks more level in the photos.

FJM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
IMG_0784.jpeg
IMG_0782.jpeg
IMG_0781.jpeg
IMG_0780.jpeg
Very nice. Also like the cab and tailgate spoiler, does the truck feel different with those on?

Sponsored
OP
OP

generalmgr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Very nice. Also like the cab and tailgate spoiler, does the truck feel different with those on?
I put the tires on before any of the other stuff…and that completely changed the feel of the truck. After that, it never felt any different. I imagine the spoilers might help mpg a whee little bit. I have not noticed a meaningful change in handling or wind noise after installing the spoilers.

Reactions: FJM

Voodude

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Voodude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey GM it's looking great. Been following your mods. I have an Alto Blue FX4 as well and spoilers are coming. Considering the flares now. Thanks

Voodude

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Voodude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey GM it's looking great. Been following your mods. I have an Alto Blue FX4 as well and spoilers are coming. Considering the flares now.

BTW, any fitment changes or issues with the rear spoiler and tonneau cover when installing?

OP
OP

generalmgr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have the Ford roll up tonneau… it does not sit on top of the tailgate, just right up against it. That said, the part of the spoiler that is on top of the tailgate is pretty thin, I can’t imagine it would cause issues with any to tonneau. I’ll try to get some pics later on today if it ever quits raining lol.

FJM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I put the tires on before any of the other stuff…and that completely changed the feel of the truck. After that, it never felt any different. I imagine the spoilers might help mpg a whee little bit. I have not noticed a meaningful change in handling or wind noise after installing the spoilers.
Very sharp truck there!👍
Sponsored